Can anyone access the Savings Certificates?

depplep

I received an email this morning that the Crown and Anchor savings certificates were online and when I tried to access them they aren't there. Has anyone else been able to view these? I can't get through to Crown and Anchor as well. 15 minute wait time, I've been trying all morning.:(

I'm having the same problem but I think I've got my figured out. About 3 weeks or so ago all my cruise history and thus my C&A platinum status disappeared online. So now when I login they are recognizing me, but not even as a gold or a platinum, so without a C&A status, no saving certificates. Don't get those to you've sailed at least once, so since all my history has gone poof (C&A has it correct in their system though) no savings certificates for me :mad:

Susan :)

Current C&A Savings Certificates posted here. It is in CAD instead of USD but you can at least see if your sailing is on it.

Thanks for posting the link, too bad my cruise of course does not have a discount, the dates around my cruise have them but not mine.:(

I have not had a problem accessing the savings certificates since I changed my internet carrier over to ATT. However, when I had AOL, it was a different case -- I always received a message saying something about being a foreign country.

I HAD no problem until they took away my C&A membership AGAIN. They must be merging or deleting or something over there at RCI with the history, credits and C&A status. I spoke with them again yesterday and told them of 3 cruises that I have been on that are missing. They located them under previous telephone numbers (they file by phone number and not the C&A number???) Anyway, the rep was nice and said the usual stuff about merging etc. It's business as usual I'm afraid.

I can't access them either.. but then I haven't been able see my cruise history or anything else for the past month...but it's ok...cause they are "working on it"....:p

Same story for me, but my DH can access his just fine. His cruise history is also there. I think that is what is the problem. When I tried to access mine, the website acts if I am not even a C&A member. It asks me to join. It's been over 3 weeks now since my history disappeared and all they can tell me is they are working on it.

I truily hope anyone planning a future cruise consider the certificates, I just receive an additional discount on my May 2009, Mexican Riveria Cruise.

As a matter of fact I fax it over this past Sunday and RCL fax conformation back to me yesterday.

That I consider the C&A membership has it's perks after all. :)

Archived