WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

It is included in post 1067, however you may be having the issues I am now having as the chart has so many pictures in it now, unfortunately my PC refuses to display it. On an older PC we have it seems ok but of course its a no go area on my IPAD :(

The mosaic should be treated by any device as a single picture similar to a class photograph. Why would your ipad not handle the photo? Is anyone else having this issue.

I can email the photo if that would help. My email is in my signature..

Kenosis Band Cebu is the new band on Millennium, replacing Headlines.

The mosaic should be treated by any device as a single picture similar to a class photograph. Why would your ipad not handle the photo? Is anyone else having this issue.

I can email the photo if that would help. My email is in my signature..

Kenosis Band Cebu is the new band on Millennium, replacing Headlines.

Chart displays on my iPad 3 perfectly, will check older machine when when I get out of bed. ~ Ric

Arno - I love the new format with SO MANY pictures - AMAZING !!!

I hope that you and Joanne are doing well !!!

We will have to start taking pictures of the officers for you, Tom

Looking forward to it. Enjoy your voyage on Solstice.

I hope the chart shows up well on all your electronic devices.

The chart looks fantastic.

Thank you.

In looking at all the CD's, I noticed Q was missing. He was our CD on both Equinox sailings and always did a great job. Is he on vacation?

The pictures indicate that someone has spotted them on board a recent sailing. Whether he will be back to Equinox depends on the regular rotation that Miami has devised. He was in a picture at a CD meeting a while ago.

Edited by ~Nereus~

Love the chart, I apologize if this has been asked before but how do you find out which Captain you will have. It usually doesn't matter to me but Capt Kafetkis was so much fun on our Silhouette cruise last year we were hoping that he is on her when we sail on April 29th.

To the poster that asked about Q, we also loved him thought he was great. I understand from these boards that he is no longer with Celebrity.

Love the chart, I apologize if this has been asked before but how do you find out which Captain you will have. It usually doesn't matter to me but Capt Kafetkis was so much fun on our Silhouette cruise last year we were hoping that he is on her when we sail on April 29th.

Captains are normally onboard for three months. Once a captain has been listed, he will be on holidays three months later but back six months later. Unless someone has a personal email contact, the rest is speculation and guess work.

Captains are normally onboard for three months. Once a captain has been listed, he will be on holidays three months later but back six months later. Unless someone has a personal email contact, the rest is speculation and guess work.

Okay thanks for the info, I will just have to wait and see.

Thanks! Hope he is enjoying his time off. Would love to sail with him again--he runs a very happy ship.

I also witnessed on trip last year that Captain Gerry Larsson-Fedde also had a very happy ship. I discussed him with a couple of bartenders and got the impression that they really enjoyed his leadership. I hope he is not gone for good from celebri.

Great chart, Arno!

Anybody know where my alltime favorite HD, Jamie Petts might be? Last seen on the Connie last November.

Hi, Linda

He was on Century till late July, on an '' extended''contract ( they just had a baby....needs money for a down payment for a new house in Suffolk, UK ...).

He's off now,don't know which ship he'll return to...but for the initial 6 weeks of his new contract, he'll have Mrs and the baby with him.

Yes, he is a super HD.

Cheers

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Alex Stylianou? ... we got to know him when he was HD on Eclipse some time ago.

Also Bernhard Stacher reported that he will be replaced as HD on Silhouette by Sue Richardson as of the 12/01/12 TA sailing.

David