WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I understand that as from Saturday 29 September Capt Manetas will relieve Capt Skylogiannis and Julian B will return as HD on Eclipse.

Thank you for the update.

I am sure that there will be many changes over the next few weeks.

WhosOnBoardSep292012.png

Dear Arno,

This has been THE most helpful and informative thread on the boards and I am certain I am not alone in regretting it's end. Thank you for doing this for so long.

My best wishes to you and Joanne for your upcoming adventure on the new Reflection. Have a wonderful time.

I am looking forward to reading your blog.

Anne

Edited by cruiseacecat

I'm so sad this will be the end of this thread. It has been the most interesting thread for those of us have cruised quite a lot and have got to know the officers.

I'll really miss it. Thank you so much for doing it for so long.

Enjoy your cruise!

Angie x

I understand that as from Saturday 29 September Capt Manetas will relieve Capt Skylogiannis and Julian B will return as HD on Eclipse.

Hello all, can't believe I have only just found this thread but having sailed a number of times on Eclipse and all but the first with the wonderful Captain Manetas, I was so pleased to see the post from Foggy Cruiser (quoted here).

Are any of you able to work out the likelihood based on this as to whether Captain M is likely to be Master for our next booked cruise 8th September 2013? (we may squeeze a shorter one in before then, but not sure yet)

I'm so sad this will be the end of this thread. It has been the most interesting thread for those of us have cruised quite a lot and have got to know the officers.

I'll really miss it. Thank you so much for doing it for so long.

Why is this thread "ending?" Did I miss something?

Why is this thread "ending?" Did I miss something?

The thread doesn't need to end. Someone else can always pick it up. Nereus has started a group where aprticipation is by invitation. There are just too many posters who continue to attack rather than discuss and quite frankly some of us ( and I'm speaking only for myself) are tired of this. I have been fortunate to meet so many fine Cruise Critic members while onboard and have be involved in stimulating conversations about cruising. I for one would like to recapture that type of friendly exchange with like minded cruisers and will be posting where I find that happening. Just as Sandi picked up the S Class Cabin Sticky, very grateful for that, some can now pick up this thread.

The thread doesn't need to end. Someone else can always pick it up. Nereus has started a group where participation is by invitation. There are just too many posters who continue to attack rather than discuss and quite frankly some of us ( and I'm speaking only for myself) are tired of this. I for one would like to recapture the type of friendly exchange with like minded cruisers and will be posting where I find that happening.

Well for myself I find that this has been one of my most favorite threads, and I hope that someone does continue it. We have so many wonderful memories of our cruises to be sure, but many of those memories are as a result of the professional efforts of the =X= team, and I hope that someone picks this thread up and continues.

Still trying to find out who the new CC host/ess is on the Equinox.

OK, what's with the multiple screen names?

Over the years I have suffered from a "multiple personality disorder" probably caused by an addiction to cruising and withdrawal symptoms whenever I'm marooned ashore.

The other persona have been skutteled, I've been homogenized and am in an Xellent frame of mind prior to our Reflection Odyssey. ;)