WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I believe I read recently that Sue Richardson is leaving Silhouette soon. Would any of you happen to know who is scheduled to replace her?

Thanks very much.

Anne

Hi Anne, when are you sailing Silhouette again? Since you are asking

I am betting you are cruising soon:p.....

I am going on April 7th...first time on Silhouette:D

Hi Anne, when are you sailing Silhouette again? Since you are asking

I am betting you are cruising soon:p.....

I am going on April 7th...first time on Silhouette:D

Hi Lois :)

I will be sailing her on the 13th, next week. Booked to get out of the cold, and now it is really pretty nice here. Oh well, still looking forward to it anyway. :D

I read your review and was really sorry to hear about the jerk. They seem to be everywhere and I am just sorry you found one and made plans with him. That would have made me pretty angry. But you probably took it in stride. Good for you. :)

Anne

While on the Connie last August, Graeme, CC Host, mentioned he would be on the Infinity in the new year. However, I can't confirm.

Johanne

I sure hope he is; he said the same to us in September, and we hope to sail with him on Infinity throughout March.

Anyone know where Graeme is now?

Hi Lois :)

I will be sailing her on the 13th, next week. Booked to get out of the cold, and now it is really pretty nice here. Oh well, still looking forward to it anyway. :D

I read your review and was really sorry to hear about the jerk. They seem to be everywhere and I am just sorry you found one and made plans with him. That would have made me pretty angry. But you probably took it in stride. Good for you. :)

Anne

Hi Anne:)....who?...;).....

Rude folks on every cruise...no manners on a cruise? Probably means

the person doesn't have them at home either.

Have fun next week!

Hi all, let me start off by saying, thank you for this thread and all the great information on it.

We are looking for some "Who is Aboard" information about 2 upcoming cruises set for sail within the next 90 days and we were wondering if anyone can please help...

The Constellation (gotta love M class) for 1 April 2013

and

The Eclipse for 6 April 2013

Any helpful information would be wonderful and thank you in advance...

Tony

I believe I read recently that Sue Richardson is leaving Silhouette soon. Would any of you happen to know who is scheduled to replace her?

Thanks very much.

Anne

My understanding is that Sue will be going to Reflection and Bernhard will be returning to Silhouette. Sue told me that she'll be on Reflection on January 26th when I'll be on her. Arno is on ship now and he can confirm.

Reflection Jan. 12 to 19th. 2013

Master until the beginning of February: Nicholas Pagonis

Hotel Director: Sue Richardson

Cruise Director: Paul Baya (Best entertainment for us was Paul singing with D’Revelations one evening after early dining in the Grand Foyer!!)

Restaurant Manager: Fabio Scaglione

Executive Chef: German Rijo

Captain’s Club Hostess: Donnette Fletcher

Party Band: D’Revelations

Acoustic Duo: Matt & Riley

Steel Pan: Robert Symons

Piano Music: Peter James

Jazz: Vivian Clement Trio

A Cappella Quartet: These Guys (fantastic)

Anyone know where Capt. Nicholas Pagonis will be next and when. I believe he is due for his time off after he leaves the Reflection but was wondering where and when he will appear next. He is by far my son's favorite and believes we should choose our next trip based on where "Capt. Nick" is.

Anyone know where Capt. Nicholas Pagonis will be next and when. I believe he is due for his time off after he leaves the Reflection but was wondering where and when he will appear next. He is by far my son's favorite and believes we should choose our next trip based on where "Capt. Nick" is.

Hi Kfrey,

As Captain Pagonis is new to Reflection (as is everyone else !) my guess is, he will return to Reflection after his vacation. Hopefully, member Xellent - who is current onboard, will confirm.

Hi Kfrey,

As Captain Pagonis is new to Reflection (as is everyone else !) my guess is, he will return to Reflection after his vacation. Hopefully, member Xellent - who is current onboard, will confirm.

Remember when he was called "Captain Rockstar"? That was before he cut his hair. Hope he is back on Reflection by April 20.

Welcome Back! Sue Rihardson told me that she'll be on Reflection when I sail on January 26th. Happy holidays to you and Joanne.

Yes - Sue Richardson has been the HD on Reflection since 1/12/2013.

Edited by TommyD3