WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Can anyone tell us who's on Eclipse right now? Captain? CD? We heard Sue Denning might be the CD and that Perry Grant would be on Eclipse. Does anyone have any info on that?

We leave on 3/9 and we're just curious.

We've sailed with both Captains above mentioned and loved them. They were so accessible and everywhere on the ships.

Thanks

Pat

We were just told by an officer on the Silhouette that Perry and Sue are going to be on Eclipse.

Can anyone tell us who's on Eclipse right now? Captain? CD? We heard Sue Denning might be the CD and that Perry Grant would be on Eclipse. Does anyone have any info on that?

We've sailed with both Captains above mentioned and loved them. They were so accessible and everywhere on the ships.

Thanks

Pat

Hi Pat,

I believe that the current master of Eclipse is Captain Panagiotis Skylogiannis. Perry Grant should be arriving (and making his Solstice Class debut) on Eclipse this weekend. I believe that Patti Honacki is the current CD. Sue Denning will be joining Eclipse on Feb 9th.

I hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Pat,

I believe that the current master of Eclipse is Captain Panagiotis Skylogiannis. Perry Grant should be arriving (and making his Solstice Class debut) on Eclipse this weekend. I believe that Patti Honacki is the current CD. Sue Denning will be joining Eclipse on Feb 9th.

I hope this helps !

Does that mean Perry will be on the TA in April? If so, I know what I'll be doing every night!

Thanks all for the information. I knew if I asked here I'd get the right answers. We sailed with Sue on Silhouette and Perry on Constellation.

Sue was great, not a Perry fan at all but to each his own. I can avoid him.

CC has all the information you'll ever need.

Pat

Sad to say but he will not!!!

We have heard "Bye for now" for the last time.

It is the end of an era..

Now that we are at the end of the cruise, I can comment that he has announced that he will be making a career change .

We will miss him and wish him success in life ashore!

Hi Arno, it is a pitty to hear that Captain Pagonis will not be around anymore. We will miss him also.

I see you are still at the Reflection... Our regards to you and Joanne.

Does that mean Perry will be on the TA in April? If so, I know what I'll be doing every night!

Hi WaterBaby,

I do not have Perry's schedule, but as he's joining the ship this weekend, I'd think the chances are very good, that he will be onboard Eclipse for the TA in April. We're hoping to be on the sailing before the TA, and he's scheduled to be onboard then.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Thanks

Pat

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36755172&postcount=1280

Will be on the Century in March, anyone have a current update on staff?

We'll be on Century March 19 through April 3; Rich Clesen told me he will be CD on our sailing. I'm not sure of the exact date he joins Century - he's currently 'on vacation' state-side.

Anyone know who will be the new captain on the Reflection?

Thank you.

The scuttlebut is that Captain Apostolos Bouzakis is the new master of Reflection. Not 100% on this just heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another you were messing around...sorry about that just got carried away , radio playing in the background....lol :rolleyes: