Master : Nikolaos Frantzis

Staff Captain : Dimitris Petras

Chief Engineer : Emmanuel Archontakis

Hotel Director : Christophe Belaubre

Cruise Director : Esperanza Gambrodues

Guest Relations Manager : Bosco Pines

Executive Chef : Jason Banyon

Food & Beverage Manager : Karl Hallberg

Thanks all for the information. I knew if I asked here I'd get the right answers. We sailed with Sue on Silhouette and Perry on Constellation.

Sue was great, not a Perry fan at all but to each his own. I can avoid him.

CC has all the information you'll ever need.

Pat

Pat, you sailed with Sue on the Connie as well!

You spent too much time in that martini bar and missed her!?

as of 08 Feb 2013

Master - Captain Konstantinos Patsoulas - Greece

Staff Captain - Captain Xeonfon Livanios - Greece

Chief Engineer - Konstantinos Zannikos - Greece

Hotel Director - Darran Tiller - England

Cruise Director - Steve Gayda - Canada

Guest Relations Manager - Jacque DeGuzman - Philippines

F & B Manager - Duarte Da Sliva - Portugal

Executive Chef - Michael Fernandes - India

Restaurant Manager - Vladimir Savić - Serbia

Captain's Club Hostess (Arriving 02/17) - Rose - Philippines

Party Band - Kenosis

Dance Quartet - Freddie Saints Band

Solo Guitarist - Charlie Butler

Solo Pianist - Tammy Rafferty

String Trio - Tango for 3

A Cappella Quartet - Sonic Wave

If Charlie Butler is who I think I remember, he is phenomenal. He even got together with the Celebrity band sax player and they played several improv shows.

Really nice guy too.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

• 2 weeks later...

Constellation, 9 Feb. 2013

Master: Nikolaos Frantzis

Chief Engineer: Nikolaos Politsis

Staff Captain: Dimitris Petras

Guest Relations Manager: Bosco Pires

Hotel Director: Christophe Belaubre

Cruise Director: Damian De Lorenzis

F & B Banager: Karl Hallberg

Executive Chef: Jason Banyon

C.C. Host: Graeme Kelleher

Restaurant Manager: Aleksandar Jakovljevic

Anne:

Thanks for the update. I'll be on March 4th. Sorry to see that Rose has left. Tasos will take over as Captain during the dry dock in April. He is really looking forward to his first command. Should quickly become a favorite.

Infinity, February 2013

Master: Michael Sympouras

Staff Captain: Konstantinos Karachalios

Chief Engineer: Ioannis Nionakis

Guest Relations Manager: Mario Tavares

Hotel Director: Mark Zeller

Cruise Director: Alejandro Tortorelli

F&B: Oswald Harbrecht

Executive Chef: W. Thomas Szymansky

Guitar/Vocals: Rob Ondras

Guitar/Vocals: Cesarios

Classical Strings: West Side Strings

Guitar Duo: Samsaya Duo

Piano: Will Foraker

Ballroom & More: Ocean Dreams

Party Band: Fusion

Captains Club Hostess: Jenny

If Charlie Butler is who I think I remember, he is phenomenal. He even got together with the Celebrity band sax player and they played several improv shows.

Really nice guy too.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

Hi Bob, I met Charlie on Summit:)....really nice guy and a good voice too;)

Anne:

Thanks for the update. I'll be on March 4th. Sorry to see that Rose has left. Tasos will take over as Captain during the dry dock in April. He is really looking forward to his first command. Should quickly become a favorite.

Capt. Peppas has been on the Constellation as the alternative captain. Does anyone know where he will be assigned?

Thanks.

Hi Anne,

Thanks for the update. The list looks fairly similar to a few weeks ago, but interesting to note that Graeme is now the CC Host, and Damian is the Cruise Director. I find that interesting, as Esperanza (the prior CD) was only onboard for a brief time. I wonder if she's on vacation now, or was reassigned.

BTW - Isnt Alex (Restaurant Manager) THE best ? We've sailed with him many times over the years, and he's one of Celebrity's finest. It was great seeing him 3 weeks ago.

Hi Anne,

Thanks for the update. The list looks fairly similar to a few weeks ago, but interesting to note that Graeme is now the CC Host, and Damian is the Cruise Director. I find that interesting, as Esperanza (the prior CD) was only onboard for a brief time. I wonder if she's on vacation now, or was reassigned.

BTW - Isnt Alex (Restaurant Manager) THE best ? We've sailed with him many times over the years, and he's one of Celebrity's finest. It was great seeing him 3 weeks ago.

Sorry Andy, I did not think to ask Esperanza if she was going home, I just assumed she was. I do know that Rose, the cc hostess, is going to do training on Silhouette for a brief time and is thrilled she was asked after being a cc hostess herself for so short a time. But, when you are good, you are good. She than joins Millennium where she will finish out her contract with her husband.

As for Alex, I agree completely. He is just wonderful. One of the very best.

Oh, for what it's worth, the Miami DJ and percussionist were still making their music? outside the martini bar.

Anne

Anne:

Hi Charles,

Hope you both enjoy your cruise. Rose is just so good, I do hope to see her again. A natural at the job.

If the Miami DJ and percussionist are still there, bring your ear plugs if you have any interest in the martini bar (or anything else in that area) They are VERY LOUD.

Anne

If the Miami DJ and percussionist are still there, bring your ear plugs if you have any interest in the martini bar (or anything else in that area) They are VERY LOUD.

Anne

Hi Anne -

Sorry to hear they are still doing this. I'm not totally against it, but the percussionist was annoying as heck, and it went on (and on and on...) way too late. Can advise how late they performed ? If it's as late as it was on the early portion of our Connie sailing last month, I see this as a concern for those booked in cabins near Guest Relations on Deck 3.

On the first couple of nights of our sailing, the banging/loudness was ongoing well after midnight. Guest Relations said they received many complaints. On the 2nd to last night of the Cruise, the DJ toned it down quite a bit, and the percussionist stopped the ridiculous banging around 10 pm - which I thought was a very fair compromise. On the last night of the sailing, I did not see the percussionist or DJ at all, so I thought Celebrity might have ditched the idea, but I suppose they had the night off.

Sorry to say it, but it seems Celebrity continues to be obsessed with loud music. Again, I'm not against loud music, but I do not appreciate it at all hours of the day and night, and in too many locations on the ship. If it continues, it's going to be a problem for us. I hope they re-think this, or at the very least, create a reasonable compromise. I'm very curious to see what happens on Eclipse in April.

Does anyone know which ship Karen from Cafe Al Bacio is on? She is a star, she made my cruise special! :)

Karen is currently on the Equinox as Concierge, she heard last week she maybe, and just maybe going to the Reflection as concierge.

150791_10150780859748325_1913565815_n.jpg

Yes - Sue Richardson has been the HD on Reflection since 1/12/2013.

Julian Brackenbury is getting back onto the RF on 27th March to take over from Sue. So glad, as I'm on the Transatlantic on 20th April.

Edited by Staffy

Karen is currently on the Equinox as Concierge, she heard last week she maybe, and just maybe going to the Reflection as concierge.

Julian Brackenbury is getting back onto the RF on 27th March to take over from Sue. So glad, as I'm on the Transatlantic on 20th April.

Thats a great photo! Thank you! :)

Is this Karen from London, England?

If so we were on her first cruise on the Equinox and we loved her.

We are cruising on the Equinox again the end of May and it would be so lovely to see her.

Is this Karen from London, England?

If so we were on her first cruise on the Equinox and we loved her.

We are cruising on the Equinox again the end of May and it would be so lovely to see her.

Yes it is. I'll speak with her later and ask her how long her current contract runs and let you know.

Yes it is. I'll speak with her later and ask her how long her current contract runs and let you know.

Thanks. :)

When we met her it was our first cruise and she was so great, always stopping to say hello whenever we saw her.

I'm so pleased she has done so well, she was working the pool bar when we met her!