C 2 C

Hi:

First of all what date?

On Dec 16th I have Captain Christdoulakis

CD John Grantham... but Rich would be Rich Clesen

HD Jamie Petts

and CCH: Galyna

I have no record of a George Latrou on any list???? :confused:

I. Karamaounas was the alternate captain on Century but after Captain Pagonis left there would have been a promotion and reassignment on several ships.

Hi Arno,

I was on the Century in February 2nd this year. Captain was George Iatrou (sorry for mispelling his family name in my previous post). He was a fairly young captain and of course Greek. His face was very familiar, maybe I have seen him before either in the Infinity or the Millenium (not as captain though). I think he was staff captain of the Summit many years ago.

Ivi

Edited by travelberlin
Mispelling

We are both land-sick but we caught it on board... :eek:

Hi Arno. I sat down at this computer just 30 minutes ago. I am sure there were pictures with your chart then. Now there are none. Was I dreaming, delirious, or what?

thanks for all your work keeping the chart current. It is a big help for all of us. So sorry Capt. Pagonis is gone. I was hoping to sail with him in April. Do you know what he is going to do in civilian life?

Hi to Joanne, Patty

Hi Arno. I sat down at this computer just 30 minutes ago. I am sure there were pictures with your chart then. Now there are none. Was I dreaming, delirious, or what?

thanks for all your work keeping the chart current. It is a big help for all of us. So sorry Capt. Pagonis is gone. I was hoping to sail with him in April. Do you know what he is going to do in civilian life?

Hi to Joanne, Patty

He is currently VP of Operations for Pullmantur. He is now based in Madrid where he wanted to be. I was honored to be at his final Captain's Table on Reflection.o

No pictures yet... Delirious (depend on what you're having for "tea". :eek:

We'll probably see you in November.... ;)

(ex-) Captain Pagonis will be with his family in Madrid, in an executive position with Pullmantur Cruises, an affiliate of RCI.

Hi Arno, welcome home and hi to Joanne too:)...not sure if you saw

my earlier post but I believe Panos is on Equinox.

Hi Lois. He might have taken over this week but I was just posting the summary from Kirsten T, the latest information that I was given:

Equinox as of 3/4/13 sailing (last week):

Captain Michael Karatzas

Cruise Director Jason Ward

Guest Relations Manager Nick Shrives

Hotel Director Marcela Salum

Food and Beverage Maager Menze Heroian

Executive Chef Javier Carabe Carmona

Hi Lois. He might have taken over this week but I was just posting the summary from Kirsten T, the latest information that I was given:

Ohhhhh...sorry, I missed that:eek: I think I am having some Sr moments

lately:rolleyes:

Hi Arno,

I was on the Century in February 2nd this year. Captain was George Iatrou (sorry for mispelling his family name in my previous post). He was a fairly young captain and of course Greek. His face was very familiar, maybe I have seen him before either in the Infinity or the Millenium (not as captain though). I think he was staff captain of the Summit many years ago.

Ivi

We met George Iatrou on Equinox in April 2011 when he was Staff Captain.

(ex-) Captain Pagonis will be with his family in Madrid, in an executive position with Pullmantur Cruises, an affiliate of RCI.

Not drinking tea, or anything else, but I really did see pictures! There was a row across the top and a row across the bottom---all captains. Maybe I need to be on a cruise more than I thought.

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping this board up. Always nice to get an idea on who my shipmates will be next cruise :D

I think it's actually clearer without the pictures of the staff. I think with the small space alloted for the posts, it just comes out too jumbled when a lot of photos are included in the jpg, while the chart is neater, and clearer no matter which browser, computer you use to view it.

I disembarked the Century on March 4, 2013 and this list is correct:

Captain: George Latrou (on the ship since December)

Cruise Director: Rich

Hotel Director: Jamie

CCHost: Galyna

Edited by Sailfish

I disembarked the Century on March 4, 2013 and this list is correct:

Captain: George Iatrou (on the ship since December)

Cruise Director: Rich

Hotel Director: Jamie

CCHost: Galyna

Thank you for confirming the captain's name.

GeorgeIatrou.jpg

I. Karamaounas was formerly the Master of Century. I wonder if he was moved to one of the M-Class ships???

Hi Arno, you may want to save some unecessary work on your chart...reviewing an email from a friend who was on the Century from Jan to Feb 4, she referred to our upcoming Century cruise which is next week, March 19, in saying "Most everyone of the top staff will be gone by the time you arrive, except for the CC Hostess Galyna. The returning captain by Mar 19 if his schedule hasn't changed, would be Nikolas Christodoulakis. Hotel Director Jamie Petts went on vacation in Feb

http://www.thepreismans.com/hawaii.htm

I have not met the capt but from the date of this pic it is him. Maybe someone can confirm that picture of him is indeed, Nikolas Christodoulakis.

Arno, you can copy a headshot of him there along with Jaimie Potts HD

I will find out who's onboard next week.

Hi Arno, you may want to save some unnecessary work on your chart...reviewing an email from a friend who was on the Century from Jan to Feb 4, she referred to our upcoming Century cruise which is next week, March 19, in saying "Most everyone of the top staff will be gone by the time you arrive, except for the CC Hostess Galyna. The returning captain by Mar 19 if his schedule hasn't changed, would be Nikolas Christodoulakis. Hotel Director Jamie Petts went on vacation in Feb

http://www.thepreismans.com/hawaii.htm

I have not met the capt but from the date of this pic it is him. Maybe someone can confirm that picture of him is indeed, Nikolas Christodoulakis.

I will find out who's onboard next week.

There aree major shifts every three months and I had left Century blank because I thought that there had been many changes. I'll be looking forward to an update.

This is a picture of Staff members from December info including a picture of Captain Christodulakis

There aree major shifts every three months and I had left Century blank because I thought that there had been many changes. I'll be looking forward to an update.

This is a picture of Staff members from December info including a picture of Captain Christodulakis

I know the captain stopped by to chat with the Elite members every other day in the Crystal Room during the 5-7pm happy hour; Captain George told us he has a 3 months on, then 3 months off schedule. He told us he came on the ship in December (as did one Elite couple who came on the ship around the same time) but he didn't say what date he would be leaving. We had dinner with Jamie on last formal night, but I don't recall him saying he was leaving the ship.

GeorgeIatrou.jpg

Captain George

Edited by Sailfish

After 7 weeks at sea, we are back to reality.

We have no Celebrity cruise plans for at least 7 months and no firm plans for 2014.

Welcome back to land Arno and Joanne. I enjoyed playing trivia with you on the Eclipse, and rubbing elbows with you in the MDR. Hope to see you on a future cruise.

Ned