WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Here is a partial update. Thanks for all the posts that allow me to keep this list. Spelling will be corrected when I can find my glasses.

Mar2013WhosOnboard.png

Current Solstice list:

Captain (current) Yannis Berdos

HD Jan Willem Kuipers

CD Ian Cresswell

Activities Director Sara Romero

GRM Jeff Potts

Maitre D'

F&B John-Paul Lamb

Executive Chef Robert Sauer

CC Hostess Melissa (she wasn't on the info sheet and I don't remember her last name)

Dance Band Headlines

After 7 weeks at sea, we are back to reality.

We have no Celebrity cruise plans for at least 7 months and no firm plans for 2014.

Thanks RMSeadog and Kirsten T for the latest updates.

johhnnyt: "I know Niina Hautaniemi has now moved to Summit as Hotel Director ".... Do you know the effective date and any other officer changes on Summit?

EC: GRM is Alex Stylianou

RM is Srdjan.

Edited by RMSeadog

Lots of good info. here. I am wondering if anyone has encountered Nicholas Stavrolakis (not sure about spelling). He was last encountered as Staff Captain under Manetas on Eclipse. The rumour at that time was that a) he was about to marry, b) obtain his own command. Previously he was on Solstice, Connie and others.

Melissa Snow was the CC hostess when we were last on the Solstice. She told us she was joining Infinity after her vacation I think for the transatlantic. A really nice person who took time to stop and talk.

Angie

Is this Karen from London, England?

If so we were on her first cruise on the Equinox and we loved her.

We are cruising on the Equinox again the end of May and it would be so lovely to see her.

Spoke with Karen yesterday, she leaves the EQ on the 28th March for 2 months vacation. She is then going back to the Eclipse for 3 months (out of Southampton) and then back to the Equinox for 2 months after that.

So unless things change with the EC it doesn't look like she'll be on in May. :(

Here is a partial update. Thanks for all the posts that allow me to keep this list. Spelling will be corrected when I can find my glasses.

Mar2013WhosOnboard.png

Thanks for updating the chart. We were recently on Eclipse and Reflection but sorry I have no info to add to the chart. We really appreciate you doing this.

We have no Celebrity cruise plans for at least 7 months and no firm plans for 2014.

johhnnyt: "I know Niina Hautaniemi has now moved to Summit as Hotel Director ".... Do you know the effective date and any other officer changes on Summit?

Dear Arno,

Welcome back to you and Joanne. I would be very surprised if you really avoided ships for 7 months. :) I am pretty certain I could not do it.

Anne

Spoke with Karen yesterday, she leaves the EQ on the 28th March for 2 months vacation. She is then going back to the Eclipse for 3 months (out of Southampton) and then back to the Equinox for 2 months after that.

So unless things change with the EC it doesn't look like she'll be on in May. :(

Oh shame :(

But thanks for letting me know.

Adele :)

She said she was joining Summit the last week in February, I'm guessing for the standard 4 month contract, but didn't really ask any details, and can't really help you with crew on Summit, never been on it. Although eyeing a getaway for a week of 12May, maybe I'll try the Summit

I am looking for an asst waiter named Mario, he is from Honduras. He has been our asst. waiter for 30 days on Millie and lastly 7 days on Eclipse. We have become friendly and the Eclipse and Reflection (will be on the 3/16 sailing) will be on St. Maarten on 3/19 and would like to meet and say hello.

A few corrections for February sailings:

Feb2013WhosOnboard.png

Hi Arno, I think Capt Panos is on Equinox now. Maybe someone who

has sailed on her recently can confirm it. He was on Summit for a long,

long time but I think he changed ships.

Edited by Lois R

Unfortunately I have lost the paper with the full names for the Century. I am trying to remember:

Captain: George Latrou

Cruise Director: Rich

Hotel Director: Jamie

CCHost: Gallyna

Hi:

First of all what date?

On Dec 16th I have Captain Christdoulakis

CD John Grantham... but Rich would be Rich Clesen

HD Jamie Petts

and CCH: Galyna

I have no record of a George Latrou on any list???? :confused:

I. Karamaounas was the alternate captain on Century but after Captain Pagonis left there would have been a promotion and reassignment on several ships.

Does anyone know if the band D'Revelation will still be on the Reflection for the TA crossing leaving Miami, April 20?

Since they started their contract in October that would be quite the stretch.

I will attempt to find out.

They recently won the "Employee of the month" on Reflection, quite an achievement!!

I very much doubt this as he now works for RCI and is based at their head office in Miami. He's overseeing their 4 new builds.

Julian is going to be HD on the RF from 27th March 13.

The Damien I mentioned is currently Cruise Director on Connie.Spoke to him yesterday and he told me that he'll be going to Reflection for the TA.

The Damien I mentioned is currently Cruise Director on Connie.Spoke to him yesterday and he told me that he'll be going to Reflection for the TA.

Damien De Lorenzis is the cruise director as opposed to Damien O'Connor who was the hotel director on Reflection in November.

Edited by Xellent