Diamond members what goodies did you receive in your cabin?

kimberley

Just wondering what goodies did you recieved in your cabin just because you were a diamond member? I sailed on IOS TA in November and didn't get anything except one of those lovely hats!!. I have read that people have received chocolate covered strawberries did you?

Thanks

Kimberley

On IOS, did not receive the strawberries, but did receive some hors d'oeurves....I didn't know we received anything except for the booklet. I used several coupons from that.....for coffee, and discounts off purchases in the stores and some drinks.

Did receive the hat at the end of the cruise.

We were on Serenade in May for our first cruise as Diamond members. We received a plate of petit fours somewhere during the two weeks. In September we were on the Monarch and since it was only 4 nights and there is no CL we received a plate of the strawberries.

when do you get the diamond pin? I would like to have one.

We and our children sailing with us received our pins in our cabins on our 11th sailing.

The timing was interesting as our children received their pins in their cabin a few doors down, 2 days before we did.

when do you get the diamond pin? I would like to have one.

If you are a Diamond member of C&A, you can probably ask the LA to give you one. That's where we got ours - never did get one from C&A. We did get a "congratulations" form letter, but no pins. They seem to be inconsistent...

LL

I guess my pin s in the mail I have done 11 cruises now and no pin

mail must be slow in Canada

Well......according to what we were told 'back when', you are supposed to receive your Diamond Pin from the LA on the ship on which you take your 'Diamond Qualifying' cruise (11th cruise credit). The problem is IF your 'qualifying' cruise actually takes you to your 12th or 13th credit, you MAY "fall between the cracks" so to speak. Unfortunately, this system is ONLY as good as the LA on your 'qualifying' cruise. That is, you may need to visit the LA on your next cruise if you have yet to obtain your Diamond pin. ;)

Bruce

On our Exporer cruise last week, we had the baseball caps and a plate of cookies one night.

Other than that, we glommed out on the chocolate covered strawberries every night in the Concierge Lounge. DW figures I hit 50 of those beauties this trip (actually 70 by my count) but she had more free rum and diet cokes than me in the CL. And used both free drink coupons in the diamond booklets.

Has anybody else that have sailed on th IOS actually received the chocolate covered strawberries? I know when I was only platinum I received them on the Voyager.

Kimberley

Maybe you got someone else's that didn't get theirs for diamond?? lucky ducky.

In July on the Grandeur, we asked the LA for our diamond pin. It was our first cruise as diamond. She said that we were supposed to get it on the cruise where we turned diamond but we didn't.

Got chocolate covered strawberries and hats plus the coupon book. However, this was only a 5 day cruise. Will know more after our 8 day cruise leaving this Saturday.

In July on the Grandeur, we asked the LA for our diamond pin. It was our first cruise as diamond. She said that we were supposed to get it on the cruise where we turned diamond but we didn't.

Got chocolate covered strawberries and hats plus the coupon book. However, this was only a 5 day cruise. Will know more after our 8 day cruise leaving this Saturday.

Visit the LA during your cruise. Explain that you have yet to receive your Diamond pin..........I am sure you will walk away w/ your pins and maybe more...........just catch the LA when they are not busy OR schedule a time to meet w/ her/him!!! ;)

Bruce

Recently back from the Grandeur on a 10 day. We're Diamond and were in a GS so I'm not sure what the breakdown was for the extras. In any case, we received:

Hats, chocolate covered strawberries, hors d'oeurves, and petit fours. Strawberries and petit fours on two occasions.

Archived