S-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Mysticks1

Could someone please tell me which thread posts the latest spread sheet. it's a lot to wade through to locate the most recent findings. I'd be very grateful

You're in luck! That would be the post immediately before yours, posted by librarylady19.

Look in her signature for the hyper-link "S-Class Cabin Spreadsheet"

Edited to add: Oops, I see Dee beat me to it! ;)

Edited by captbill

I agree it's not very convenient to find the spreadsheet link.

I had asked Host Andy if the sticky could be modified to put the links o the spreadsheet and the format for posting cabin reports on the first page, but it hasn't happened yet :confused: Maybe if other people ask too.

Deck - 7Cabin # -7264

Class – 1A

Starboard or Port Side - starboard

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Very quiet, most of the time. Depends on who's next door

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Outstanding, great view forward and down to water.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Extra large balcony on the forward hump. more than double the size of standard balconys.

Was wind a problem? not at all

an aft cabin, was soot a problem? N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? None, would book again

Any other comments? very nice location, near elevators, EZ to get around the ship. Also coffee/tea is available right outside your door, 9am to 6pm only at the Hideaway....should be 6am to 6pm.

Ship: Equinox

Cabin #: 1637

Deck #: 11

Class: A2 - Aqua Class

Area: Port - near back but close to stairs and easy access to Oceanview Cafe

Bed near: bathroom

Quiet?: Very quiet - cabin above

Balcony view: Unobstructed - loved it

Balcony size: regular

Wind a problem?: no

Problems/comments: No issues - great location

On the Reflection for the January 12 Eastern Caribbean trip

Deck -10, same deck as the Library

Cabin # - 1020

Class – Concierge

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – near the bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Very quiet, with no rooms across the hall and nothing above but other staterooms.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No obstructions at all, and a great view of the starboard end of the bridge, where we watched the captain and the pilot at work.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal. Two lounge chairs with footstools and a table.

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? None at all.

Any other comments? It's a decent walk to the forward elevator lobby and a good walk to the midship elevators. We didn't mind this--we love to walk--but someone else might want a cabin closer to an elevator.

Ship: Eclipse

Cabin #: 1076

Deck #: 10

Class: C2 - Concierge Class

Bed near: balcony

Quiet?: Very quiet (not connecting)

Balcony view: Unobstructed

Balcony size: regular

Edited by cruise kipie

Cabin 2146

Silhouette

Deck 12

C2

Aft Starboard

Bed near balcony

Quiet

Nice view forward as the balcony is bigger and on a slant

No wind issues

No soot issues

Nice cabin but a long walk (as all aft rooms are) it is on the pool deck so it was very handy!

On the Reflection for the January 19 Eastern Caribbean trip

Deck -11

Cabin # - 1601

Class – AQ1 Aqua Class

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – near the balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Very quiet. Not connecting

Balcony View - Great view of forward portion of the ship. No view toward Aft. "Hump" stateroom

Balcony Size? Normal or over-sized for class? - Large balcony with 2 lounge chairs, table, and 2 foot stools

Was wind a problem? No

Any other comments: Great cabin attendant ("Ozy"). Dining in BLU was wonderful. 'Would book this stateroom again.

Silhouette, Jan 13, 2013 Western Caribbean

Cabin 7175

Deck 7

A2

Port Side - Mid ship. Short walk to elevators

Bed near bath

Balcony size - normal

No noise problems

Over lifeboats. Prefer to look directly down to sea, so won't book this location again.

Ship: Reflection

Cabin #: 2132

Deck #: 12

Class: AS - Aqua Class Suite

Area: Starboard forward of the hump, very convenient location

Quiet?: You could occasionally hear people walking on the pool deck above, wouldn't be enough to wake most people

Balcony size: regular for AS

Sailed Reflection January 19th

Cabin #: 2131

Deck #: 12

Class: AS - Aqua Class Suite

Area: Starboard forward of the hump, very convenient location, close to Future Cruises office.

Quiet?: You could occasionally hear someone walking on pool deck but very little.

Balcony size: regular for AS

Problems/comments: No issues - Fantastic location! Can get to pool deck quick without elevator.

Sailed Silhouette January 13th

Ship: Silhouette

Cabin #: 7356

Deck #: 7

Class: 2A

Area: Starboard Aft

Quiet?: Later in morning, could hear service door banging at end of hallway as cabin attendants began cabin cleanup.

Balcony view: Unobstructed. If you look down, can see roof of Qsine.

Balcony size: larger than normal. Balcony extends out 2 feet on the right side, makes it very easy to sit and look forward.

Problems/comments: long walk to elevator.

Edited by El_aurens

Sailed Silhouette January 27th

Ship: Silhouette

Cabin #: 1524

Class: AQ Accessible

Area: Starboard Fwd

Bed near: in the middle of the room with a shortened couch by the outside wall

Quiet?: I heard some shuffling and bumping from Aqua Spa Beauty Salon upstairs a few mornings but nothing to wake me up since we were up to start the day and to get breakfast at Blu each day.

Balcony view: Unobstructed. View of Nav Bridge forward

Balcony size: larger than normal. Since cabin is Accessible and bigger by 1/2 than standard cabin, the balcony was also bigger by 1/2.

Problems/comments: Curtain falling off sliding thingy. Ample storage in closet and dresser if you double up on hangers and use the shelves in nightstands. No overhead storage above bed as in standard cabin. Shower curtain since it's a roll in shower with no lip to stop water from running across floor. If you position curtain and add hand towels on floor, water stays put. Couch is ridiculously uncomfortable and room for only one person.

Sailed Reflection December 15, 2012

Cabin #: 1533

Class: AQ2

Area: Port Fwd

Bed near: Balcony

Quiet?: Very.

Balcony view: Unobstructed. Great view of Nav Bridge forward

Balcony size: Normal.

Problems/comments: Great location. Almost direct access to the Relaxation Lounge at the end of the hallway.

Soltice. Sailed 16 Jan 2013

Deck - 6

Cabin # - 6302

Class – 2C balcony

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) –

Very quiet. Not connecting.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

The dark blue roof of the restaurant on the deck below stopped us looking down, but it was not a problem to us. From this helpful spreadsheet, I knew to expect the roof. It did not affect the view out. The roof was wider than I expected but no big deal. One side of the balcony had the regular partition, the other side was a solid wall which gave a feeling of privacy. The balcony is completely roofed over ( more privacy) but the sun often shone way in, which was welcome in cool New Zealand

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized. Deep.

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? None

Any other comments? We loved this cabin for the privacy, easier access to the gangplank (no waiting for lifts) , and low price. We liked it more than a high deck BA cabin on the Diamond Princess that we had for a similar Sydney to Auckland cruise. The balcony on 6302 was large and private. We liked being on a lower deck as it was easy to use the stairs instead of waiting for a lift. We used the stairs to get to and from the theatre, MDR, the gangplank, and the atrium where so much happened. The cabin is the last one at the back, before the sunset cabins, so there is a longer walk to the stairs and elevators, but this was a bonus to help walk off the calories. This cabin is great value. The obstruction of the roof below was not a problem to us.

Deck - 6

Cabin # - 6297

Class – Solstice

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – In the middle

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – The cabin was very quiet, above Blu.

Balcony View - Larger balcony by 1 - 1.5M as on top of Blu. No obstrucion other than the the roof of Blu at foot level.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? None

Any other comments? No issues what so ever

On the Reflection for the January 5th, 2013 Eastern Caribbean trip

Deck -11

Cabin # - 1584

Class – AQ1 Aqua Class

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Quiet. Well located amidships. No problems. Already booked it again for next year.

Balcony View - Standard unobstructed mid-ship view.

Balcony Size? Normal or over-sized for class? - Normal balcony with 2 lounge chairs, table, and 2 foot stools

Was wind a problem? No

You're in luck! That would be the post immediately before yours, posted by librarylady19.

Look in her signature for the hyper-link "S-Class Cabin Spreadsheet"

Edited to add: Oops, I see Dee beat me to it! ;)

Gotcha! I don't display signatures because I don't care to see how many cruises a person has been on. I'll try to find the information another way. Thank you.

Gotcha! I don't display signatures because I don't care to see how many cruises a person has been on. I'll try to find the information another way. Thank you.

I guess over the years, I've trained my eyes to just stop looking at those long lists of cruises. ;)

In any case, here's a link to the spread sheet. Click Here for S-Class Cabin Reviews .