Cruise Critic, Bloggers, John Heald and the Carnival Fantasy!!!

*Mach*

Not as entertaining, but today's gift - John "Bobble" Hea(l)ds!

nola - i've got to say you're doing a great job posting the highlights. i think you're maybe the most connected cruiser on the blogger's cruise. great pics.

would somebody give this man a cruise critic cuzee or two? ;)

nola - i've got to say you're doing a great job posting the highlights. i think you're maybe the most connected cruiser on the blogger's cruise. great pics.

would somebody give this man a cruise critic cuzee or two? ;)

Hi there!

Yes ...I agree!:):):)

Hiya, kids!

Well, here we are on the last day of the cruise. The next event is the Walk for the Cure. I haven't heard how many folks we have signed up but I hope we do well.

I apologize for not posting but the internet connection has been less than sterling. I've tried posting on a number of occasions only to get timed out or have the connection drop. I'm hoping this time works.

In case you're wondering, I've been thoroughly embarrassed since the Nightgown Contest. The only saving grace is that I placed second and there was one person that was a better woman that I was. Whew!!! :)

Despite a few hiccups it's been magnificent!! We can be very proud of our Cruise Critic folks represented us!! They were a great example of experienced cruisers showing the rest of the ship how to have a good time!

I'll write this evening and hopefully I'll have some of our other kids post their feelings, as well!!!

Archived