Walking Tour of Tallinn now in pdf format

• 1 year later...
Tallinn, Estonia, is a great place to see on foot. It is a medieval town with old walls, buildings and churches that just beg to be explored. A walking tour on your own is very doable and advisable for this great city.

I have had many people ask me if it was ok to print the walking tour I have put together for Tallinn. And, of course, that is fine. But to make this easier I have also converted them to pdf format. That means that there are no nasty page breaks and you can print the pages you want. I have done the same for the walking tours of Bruges, Belgium, and Amsterdam. If you like to have a look, go to the following web pages and click on the pdf links shown on the first page. To download the pdf files be patient, they take a bit longer.

For Tallinn go to

http://www.********.com/tallinnwalk.html

For Bruges it is

http://www.********.com/Brugge%205.html

And for Amsterdam

http://www.********.com/Amsterdam.html

Enjoy the Baltic cities and your days at sea.

Hi there - can you tell m e what the ******* should be replaced with - whenever I click on these nothing comes up. Any help would be appreciated. thanks so much, Linda

Hi there - can you tell m e what the ******* should be replaced with - whenever I click on these nothing comes up. Any help would be appreciated. thanks so much, Linda

This walking tour is no longer available online. I have the PDF file of the walking tour. If you EMAIL me (see signature at bottom of post), I will send it to you. Please don't post on this forum with your email address and assume that I will email the PDF. I rarely check this thread.

• 1 month later...

Similarly, I cannot access the PDF file and unfortunately I’ve suppressed posters’ signatures to enable me to scroll through threads quickly and now I can’t remember how to activate again. I’d really appreciate it if someone could email the Tallinn walking tour to me at runvs @ hotmail dot com Thank you.

Similarly, I cannot access the PDF file and unfortunately I’ve suppressed posters’ signatures to enable me to scroll through threads quickly and now I can’t remember how to activate again. I’d really appreciate it if someone could email the Tallinn walking tour to me at runvs @ hotmail dot com Thank you.

click on their user I.D. then profile

This walking tour is no longer available online. I have the PDF file of the walking tour. If you EMAIL me (see signature at bottom of post), I will send it to you. Please don't post on this forum with your email address and assume that I will email the PDF. I rarely check this thread.

Thank you for sending it to me..... is there a reason you don't attach it here?

Thank you for sending it to me..... is there a reason you don't attach it here?

Yes, there are several reasons. First and foremost, it is not my intellectual property - it is Lair Bears. Also, for some reason, while the tours were available online, we were unable to link to Lair Bear's website from Cruise Critic. For reasons unknown to me, Lair Bear was banned from this site. So, I do not want to get into any 'trouble' with the moderators for posting that which is not mine or for posting info that was previously banned.

BTW, Lair Bear's tours are still available online. One must pay a fee to access them.

I sent an email and the person who responded said that they didn't have the walking tour of amsterdam. My email address is lindajfriend @ cox.net - if you see this great - if not - at least I tried. Have a great day,

Hello,

I'm looking for Tallinn pdf as the post #85 website is no longer working. Can anyone please kindly send it to me? My email is satseeker@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

even with the clues in #85, I just get redirected to an unrelated site (selling the domain name)

please if someone could send me the pdf at p a f e r r e r at v e r i z o n dot n e t

no spaces at = @ and dot = .

Thank you.