Golden out of drydock

mii

Thanks for sharing. What part is covered? We will be on her July 4th!!!

If you're asking about the covered pool, it's immediately forward of the funnel under the Magradome.

I was fortunate enough to go onboard today for 20 minutes after I finished my shift at the pier. She is looking GOOD! The MUTS screen was playing the hockey game, and the covered pool area is really nice. I wish I could have stayed longer....

I was fortunate enough to go onboard today for 20 minutes after I finished my shift at the pier. She is looking GOOD! The MUTS screen was playing the hockey game, and the covered pool area is really nice. I wish I could have stayed longer....

Did you get to see the winning goal?;)

With the Magrodome ...does that mean we will be able to use the pools and swim? Also do you think we will be able to use the sanctuary (sp?) as well? I am so excited to sail on her in June. I can't wait to hear what people think and see the photos. :D:D:D

They'll keep the magrodome closed in Alaska if the weather is rainy or chilly (though frankly I always enjoyed sitting in the outdoor hottubs in Alaska in the rain!).

The sanctuary is a big question mark - I'd be interested to see what people think of it in Alaska. If it's rainy/misty or cold, it probably won't get the use it would in the Caribbean - unless it can be heated in some way...?

If the weather doesn't permit the use of the new Sanctuary, try the old Conservatory.:cool: My family and I thoroughly enjoyed this area above the Calypso Pool under the Magrodome. Usually fairly quiet, and protected from the elements! :)

Thanks for posting the pictures~the Golden is beautiful! :D I cannot wait until August for our turn. I guess I will have to pass the time by reading all the great reviews on her upcoming voyages to Alaska. ;)

Archived