Summit's normandie-best thing on the menu????

jlijny

Last year we did the wine pairing dinner in the Normandie and the main course was lamb. I don't remember how they described it on the menu but it was the best single dish I have had in five visits to the speciality restaurants on the Millenium, Infinity and the Summit.

Regards

Do you know what fish they serve? Salmon, shrimp, lobster????

My son is a steak eater.....do they have filet mignon????

Here's a link to the menu published in the website. Don't know if it's still totally accurate.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/dining/product/detail/view.do;jsessionid=0000-zy5wSh8sCl-HFBrDiZH6Zu:12h3rnd1c?ProductCode=NORMDINNER&componentType=3&currencyCode=USD&shipCode=SM

I made reservations in the Normandie Restaurant, what do you think is the best thing(s) on the menu? What should be avoided?

We loved everything on the menu and went back twice. The second time they actually made us chateaubriand and crepes suzette. If they know in advance you can ask for this. It was wonderful and plated at the table size. A nice touch.

Enjoy

Claudette

Be aware that the MD on the Constellation told us a couple of weeks ago that the entire menu will be revised in the near future. Some items will be retained but there will be a number of new items added.

I am a steak eater and have had the Steak Diane twice. It was excellent. On our last cruise, on Century, they had a filet as the special. It was superb ... I could cut it with a fork!

Since I don't like goat's cheese and am allergic to shellfish, my favourites are the steak and often the dessert choices. Last time we had chocolate souffle for dessert and .... mmmmmmm! :D

I don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu!

I am a steak eater and have had the Steak Diane twice. It was excellent. On our last cruise, on Century, they had a filet as the special. It was superb ... I could cut it with a fork!

Since I don't like goat's cheese and am allergic to shellfish, my favourites are the steak and often the dessert choices. Last time we had chocolate souffle for dessert and .... mmmmmmm! :D

I don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu!

Hi Janine, hopefully you, Geoff & I can go to Normadie together:):D

I had the Steak Diane on Century too..omg, it rocked:D

Archived