All Things HALF MOON CAY !

trock

My PVP wouldn't lie to me. He's told me all sorts of things well before they actually happened.

I don't know. Adding another 5 further down the beach doesn't seem like it would be a big deal.

I don't see the cabanas as a problem.

Adding that stupid pirate ship bar was a whole lot worse than adding a few more small cabanas! :mad:

I would not be surprised to see none of those requests honored.

CCL admitted they made an error. It may just be back to square one for everyone.

Good news. I got an email form carnival all cabana reservations will be honored. All you have to do is bring the confirmation emails with you.:D

Good news. I got an email form carnival all cabana reservations will be honored. All you have to do is bring the confirmation emails with you.:D

Thank you! I love the negative nelly's or are they bitter benny's ;)

Of course, reservations will be honored. Will specific cabana requests be honored?

Edited by Typhoon1

Did it say cabana reservations will be honored or your # cabana will be honored?

Yes specific Cabana request will be honored.

Email said the cut off date for requests for specific Cabanas was July 14th. Requests prior to that date will of course be honored.

Thanks again to all who helped ME with getting this done. Would have never know how to do it with all the support I have been finding.

Yes specific Cabana request will be honored.

Email said the cut off date for requests for specific Cabanas was July 14th. Requests prior to that date will of course be honored.

Thanks again to all who helped ME with getting this done. Would have never know how to do it with all the support I have been finding.

Are you sure you got cabanas on HMC and not on your ship? They said ppl were confusing this because they never gave # cabana out on HMC. They have cabana rentals on the ship also.

Are you sure you got cabanas on HMC and not on your ship? They said ppl were confusing this because they never gave # cabana out on HMC. They have cabana rentals on the ship also.

Carnival Destiny does not have cabanas the ship. My confirmation email states half moon cay and my reserved cabana number on it.

This is an easy solution to CCL's problems. Book a specific cabana online prior to sailing and it is waiting for you upon arrival.

Now, now, not so fast there, Ricochet Rabbit. If CCL began offering specific cabana rentals in advance, they might also start offering pre-sail purchases of their Bottomless Bubbles soda program like other lines (notably RCCL) do, and THEN where would we be?

Now, now, not so fast there, Ricochet Rabbit. If CCL began offering specific cabana rentals in advance, they might also start offering pre-sail purchases of their Bottomless Bubbles soda program like other lines (notably RCCL) do, and THEN where would we be?

HAL does it. Why not extend the same courtesy to everyone sailing under the Carnival Corp. umbrella?

This would eliminate people having to rush to the Shore Ex desk immediately upon boarding, just to pick out a specific cabana.

Also, it would have ended the fiasco we just heard about with people emailing to reserve a cabana when they weren't supposed to be.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't see why that would be a bad thing.

PeaceLoveCruise

Positive it is for HMC. I spoke with carnival and confirmed. After all this confusion I wanted to be sure. Like I said most people have been a lot of help:rolleyes: