Richard Joseph - CD Golden Princess

KansasScrapper

Does anyone know how long he will be on the Golden Princess? We cruise on the Golden July 4th. We have heard how good he is but that he is leaving soon for a break. Can some one give me a date when he will be leaving. Thanks!

He is leaving at the end of next week 6/20.

He will then go to the Star in the middle of August.

Well,

We knew Richard was going to the Star but weren't sure when he was taking his break after drydock.

It'll be absolutely superb to have him on Star for our SYD/LAX voyage in Oct/Nov 09.

Ciao for now!!!

Believe me....you won't be disappointed with David Cole! We had him last year on our Hawaiian Cruise in October, and he was FANTASTIC! He is very informative, and visable throughout the ship. He also is very personable. He always stopped to talk with us and was eager to please. I am cruising again to Hawaii in October and am so glad that David will be our CD. We love him, and can't wait to see what he has planned for us this year!

Richard is definitely my favorite CD. He was so very personable at the CC Meet and Greet and arranged a second one on the day before we disembarked. He was really fun to talk to. We talked about everything from favorite cruise ships to LOST.

I would have expected for him to be rushed on that last afternoon but never once did I feel like he needed or wanted to be anywhere else but with our group in the Wheelhouse Bar. He stayed longer than I did!

And he is a genuinely funny guy. His Good Morning shows are a blast.

• 4 weeks later...

Aloha Nancy,

Yes, we are still on ships. Right now, we're on the Dawn, doing some of the world cruise, and will be back on the Golden in September, to do our usual Hawaii run, along with David Cole.

Aloha No,

Dave Soreff

Elua

Aloha Nancy,

Yes, we are still on ships. Right now, we're on the Dawn, doing some of the world cruise, and will be back on the Golden in September, to do our usual Hawaii run, along with David Cole.

Aloha No,

Dave Soreff

Elua

Happy to hear you are still on the ships. I will be on the Caribbean on 8/4 & the Grand on 2/12. That is it for now. Maybe we will run into each other again.

Thanks

Nancy

Aloha Nancy,

Aloha No,

Dave Soreff

Elua

Great. It will be nice to meet you as we will be on the Golden Oct 25th.. :D

Great. It will be nice to meet you as we will be on the Golden Oct 25th.. :D

Largin...if you have never had David as a CD, I guarantee you will really like him. In my books, he is by far the best! Also....Elua is a great team. We loved listening to them sing and play....also took hula lessons and ukelele lessons from them. They were so much fun. They are a super nice couple who genuinely love people and enjoy sharing the culture of Hawaii. David also knows a lot about Hawaii and is very informative. He works very closly with Elua and they make the Hawaiian cruise very special. We are going again this October 10th, and I can't wait to see them, and experience what they have prepared for us this year. I have heard it is going to be even better than last year. I can't wait!!

Largin...if you have never had David as a CD, I guarantee you will really like him. In my books, he is by far the best! Also....Elua is a great team. We loved listening to them sing and play....also took hula lessons and ukelele lessons from them. They were so much fun. They are a super nice couple who genuinely love people and enjoy sharing the culture of Hawaii. David also knows a lot about Hawaii and is very informative. He works very closly with Elua and they make the Hawaiian cruise very special. We are going again this October 10th, and I can't wait to see them, and experience what they have prepared for us this year. I have heard it is going to be even better than last year. I can't wait!!

Ditto to all of this...David and Elua are the very best, made for a memorable cruise.

Archived