New Menus at Dining Room Breakfast Menu & Buffet Deli Counter on Vista

kwokpot

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but I wanted to report that on the Vista there are NEW MENUS at the Dining Room Breakfast Menu and in the Buffet Deli counter.

I will post the menus below but I have to say that both are EXCELLENT and an obvious sign that Carnival wants to take things in a slightly 'UPSCALE and TRENDY' direction. As you will see the menu itself is a totally different design and if you see the new food items you can see the PANERA BREAD EFFECT.

My favorite item was the Broken Egg Sandwich. Two soft fried Eggs,Cheddar,Bacon,Greens on a Grilled Panni Bread served with Potato Chips(Didn't need the Chips)MMMMMM YUMMY!

To be honest I actually liked the new regular Breakfast Menu to the Seaday Brunch Menu!

I was also very surprised at an ALL NEW Deli counter Menu at the Buffet. Again a bit more upscale. I had the Southwest Chicken Wrap And the Cubano Sandwich and both were very good! The BEST is the Salted Choclate Chip Cookies that they serve there!

Here is the link for The Google Photos Album of the Menus:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L9PWE0LA2zAaUqTt2

can i still get the corn beef and pastrami combo like what they before?..i love that combo and get it all the time

Unfortunately not. The closest thing to that would be a Ruben Sandwich which is a hot, grilled corned beef, sauerkraut, and a Swiss Cheese.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Thanks for posting these. I'd seen the new deli menus but not the new breakfast menus. Impressive.

From what I understand at the deli, they will still make you whatever you want as long as they have the ingredients. Did you attempt to order anything off menu?

Thanks for posting these. I'd seen the new deli menus but not the new breakfast menus. Impressive.

From what I understand at the deli, they will still make you whatever you want as long as they have the ingredients. Did you attempt to order anything off menu?

I would assume that could be done but i didn't try to. I was happy with the choices offered.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I loved the additional selections at the Deli. The only thing that I didn't like was some of the sandwiches were premade, and then heated once you ordered them. I got one that the bread seemed a little stale, but it was not bad. It was much quicker than having them made as you ordered, so I guess that totally outweighs the other.

Is anyone else starting to feel hungry?

Some of those sound really good. I was on the Conquest and the only things that I tried were the tuna (surprisingly good) and the turkey (dry), but I loved the roll. I would love to see a roast beef. I would add the avocado for sure! Hopefully improvements like this on all the ships sooner than later.

Love the Deli menu and I really hope that it spreads to other ships.

The breakfast menu - eh, I could take it or leave it. I would be concerned about the execution of many of those dishes. There seems to be a focus on soft cooked, soft boiled, and poached eggs - and often already those are over-cooked on cruise ships as it is. I don't know how often you'd get those dishes served perfectly cooked.

• 6 months later...