Carnival online check in question

Victory!

Please excuse the newbie for asking a silly question. I searched the board and couldn't find an answer so here goes. I am sailing in 16 days and trying to complete the online check in process. I am not sure about my travel plans to Orlando. I may decide to drive from Georgia. Am I held to whatever I choose now? In other words, if I list driving and I decide to fly, will this mess anything up when I arrive?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I dunno?? I always thought it was how they decided when you got off the ship?? Flyers leave first, then drivers?? Agree it doesn't mean much when getting on, but I think I'd be sure they knew if I was catching a flight to go home.

If you have an early flight, then it’s better to put that in, but you don’t have to. You can always go to GS and get a lower number tag or better yet do self assist, or be Diamond/Platinum/FTTF.

Please excuse the newbie for asking a silly question. I searched the board and couldn't find an answer so here goes. I am sailing in 16 days and trying to complete the online check in process. I am not sure about my travel plans to Orlando. I may decide to drive from Georgia. Am I held to whatever I choose now? In other words, if I list driving and I decide to fly, will this mess anything up when I arrive?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Put anything down.

If you have an early flight listed, you may (should) get an earlier number to get off the ship.

On our last cruise, I got 2 letters for disembarkation. The first was for having a Suite and the priority disembark # for it and the second referenced having an early flight and the # was the next one after the Suite number.

That stuff doesn't really matter. You can put it however you want, just make sure your Residence status and form of ID is correct.

Form of ID doesn't matter either. Last trip I selected driver's license and birth certificate and presented passports at the port, no problems.

Form of ID doesn't matter either. Last trip I selected driver's license and birth certificate and presented passports at the port, no problems.

It’s a little faster when you select the correct info just like the cc you use for your S&S account. It’s not a “problem” if you switch it up, but for the fastest check in, it’s best to have that info correct.