what has been the best itinerary you have ever

gladimhere

30 nights from San Diego to Hawaii(6 nights), then sailed down to the South Pacific with stops in Raitaia, Bora Bora, Tahiti, Moorea, Nuku Hiva and then sailed back to San Diego!!

Bora Bora has been out Favorite Island so far in our travels!

Edited by debshomespun

taken and why my dream cruise would be hawaii because i think weather would be perfect land would be lush and ocean ble and full of colorful fish and im guessing flowers would smell amazing

My favorite was Hawaii. My wifes favorite was Alaska.

We both thoroughly enjoyed the Western Caribbean cruise, specifically Costa Maya.

Princess's World Cruise itinerary would be a dream come true.

I have been eyeing this cruise for retirement! Since I am 15+ years from retirement, I should have plenty of time to save for it :) Can you imagine how much $ you would need for excursions with all of those stops????

Best: old NCL Sky out of San Juan to Southern Caribbean: St. Thomas, Dominica, St. Lucia, & St. Kitts.

Second Best: Southern Caribbean on Princess: St. Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Aruba, & Bonaire.

Worst: Western Caribbean or Bahamas.

Debshomespun....was that on NCL?

She has listed in her cruise history HAL Ryndam Hawaii and Tahiti 30 day, so that must be it. 30 days of HAL does not sound dreamy, but I guess I could endure it for that itinerary.

Our favs so far would have to be probably Hawaii tops followed closely by Alaska, but we have yet to see anything of Europe or South America.

Favorite - 12 day Rome to Venice with only one sea day. Naples (Pompei, Amalphi Coast), bunch of greek isles, saw Ephesus, Santorini, Dubrovnik (surprise favorite).

Second place - Baltic Capitals

Third place - Holy Lands and Egypt

Fourth - Alaska

My favorite itinerary was the repo cruise of the Spirit leaving Boston for the last time and heading to New Orleans! 15 days and 9 ports... it was fabulous.

Close second was the Dawn - New York to Miami repo cruise (14 days).

Third favorite was my first two on NCL, the NCL Sky out of San Juan doing a back to back with the Southern Caribbean and Exotic Southern Caribbean itineraries.

I have been eyeing this cruise for retirement! Since I am 15+ years from retirement, I should have plenty of time to save for it :) Can you imagine how much $ you would need for excursions with all of those stops????

Or the bar tab at the end?! :eek:

The cruise itself is around $20k pp but it would be the trip of a lifetime.

My favorite was Miami to New Zealand (plane) then New Zealand to Australia(Plane also) Then a 9 day cruise to the Great Barrier Reef. After the cruise we flew to French Polynesia for a few days and then unfortunately we had to go home.

My second favorite cruise was Barcelona to Venice aboard the Spirit. We could not stop in Istanbul due to riots so we got diverted to Croatia, at first we were disappointed but once we arrived in Dubrovnik we fell in love with the city. We also loved Mykonos.

Third place goes to our 12 day roundtrip cruise out of Barcelona aboard the Jade. We got an upsell to the Owners Suite, plus we got to go to Italy, Greece, Turkey, Egypt and Malta.

We did a land trip to Hawaii and to be honest I was not really all that blown away. We stayed in Maui for a few days(our favorite island) then flew to the Big Island for a few days and finally ended our trip with a couple of days in Oahu. In my opinion Tahiti is everything you imagine Hawaii to be.