Airlines from USA/Florida to Barcelona

cellfree

Norwegian tends to have brand new planes. OK service. Be careful with extra charges for EVERYTHING. The base price looks really cheap, but with luggage, seat selection, something to eat and drink, entertainment etc, you could end up paying three times what you thought you would.

TAP is the National Airline of Portugal. Not a bad product (compared to just about anything in the USA). Often older planes, but fewer extra charges.

I would decide considering the total flight time and how long the stopover(s) in the airlines hub would be.

We did Norweigian Barcelona to Orlando. Loved it! Nice new plane, seats wider than what we are use to on Delta, southwest, etc. (just normal steerage class for us)

And they give you the option of paying a little more and then luggage, selecting seats, and food is included.

Will look at them again for our next trip too.

My "brain" just unfroze - because TAP is part of Star Alliance when I search for seats using miles on United it brings up the TAP flights - interesting - so that might be the way for us to go. Appreciate all your help as I think this through.