What do you look forward to the most?

Zhane's mum

I just asked my teenage daughter what she was looking forward to the most on The Epic and she said a tuna melt at O'Sheehans. I said I was most looking forward to using the UDP and experiencing all the speciality restaurants....I guess we're both foodies.

What are you looking forward to the most on your next cruise? The spa, not having to do housework, visiting a place on your bucket list, the water slides?

For the first time, we are looking forward to the ports of call.

Italy and Greece, how do you top that???

Never felt that way about our other cruises...:cool:

same here, 1st time to both the Mexican Riveria and Panama Canal in October. All new ports to us.

Our upcoming cruise is the first cruise where we plan to stay on the ship in 3 out of 5 ports. It's a med cruise and we have been to the ports before so we are taking advantage of an empty ship

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Spending some quality time with my daughter. I have been on many cruises but this will be her first. I really look forward to seeing it through her eyes a little. There's nothing quite like your first time!

Rochelle

I love sail away knowing there are 2 full sea days ahead of me to do whatever I want. It is really as high as you can get without controlled substances ;)

To leave port and leave land behind you knowing you are in for one fun week. No work, no worrying about drinking and driving, the entertainment, just exploring and eating whatever you want :)

Feeling the movement of the water. That's what differentiates cruises from my land vacations, and that's what I look forward to the most. I simply like being at sea.

(I was going to jokingly respond with, "Smoking on my balcony", since so many are canceling since they can't. I figured that's all that some have to look forward to on a cruise. haha)

Sitting on my balcony, watching the world go by in front of me and the flying fish below me.

It's what I look forward to most on every cruise.

I love sitting on the balcony and listening to the 'fizz' of the sea. No balcony next time unfortunately :(

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Feeling the first shudder and movement of the ship as we begin to slowly glide away from the pier and knowing that the journey has begun! Hopefully by then I will be sitting on the balcony with a drink in hand watching the landscape go by...sigh! True bliss...

Walking the decks early the first morning and watching the sunrise at sea, knowing I am out there and everything I need and want is available for at least 6 more days with little effort on my part.

Walking the decks early the first morning and watching the sunrise at sea, knowing I am out there and everything I need and want is available for at least 6 more days with little effort on my part.

I forgot about the early morning sunrise, simply breathtaking, I'm getting really exited now.

I look forward to spending time with my sweetheart and having no connection to my clients, work, Internet, cell phones, nobody else's needs. Just me and my missus having a great getaway.

How sweet :)

The thing I look most forward to, is the service. I appreciate it so much. It's that one time that I don't have to serve anyone else. People serve me. No thoughts of what to cook for dinner or cleaning it up or anything regarding "normal" life. I love vacation time, but I love it even more when on a cruise ship.

I most look forward to relaxing on the balcony with my new hubby (we just got married last November) with a cool beverage in hand, listening to the sound of the ocean. He's cruised only 3 times, but luckily enjoys it as much as I do.