the Lawn grill on Silhouette was it good?

joyhannah

We loved the LCG!! DH had a blast with the chef & and learned lots of valuable grilling hints (even though he was pretty good before lol) The whole staff is involved and it was ton's of fun. Around 25% did their own meats and the rest had the chefs cook their orders. That "cookie" is to die for!!! OMG soooo good.

We have over a year to wait to go back to the LCG but this time less flatbread, more steak, Lamb, etc lol Way too much food.

Yes! Its a relaxed, fun ambience, and tasty food, we love the flatbreads, the kebabs, the baked potato, woth a side of beans, and lobster mac n cheese, and the COOKIE dessert mmmmmmmm!!! Its delicious. You can see it in my video of Reflection using this link -

We enjoy the food and the atmosphere. Dining outside in the evening is very special. The service is good and friendly. The flatbreads are delicious. Be careful not to fill up. The salad bar is also for making your own flatbread. As a salad bar it is the best in the ship because the choices of ingredients is wonderful. The grill menu includes seafood, chicken, beef, lamb, bratwurst and more. The grilled veggies are excellent. The creamed corn side is delicious. We always share a blueberry cobbler. I've seen a group actually eat at the lawn club five out of seven nights!! Enjoy.

Favorite restaurant! We even ate there one night when a light rain was falling. We stayed dry and it made the evening quite different and fun! The meats are wonderful and the cookie dessert is absolutely amazing!

We consider the LCG on Silhouette the best restaurant asea. It was so good we went back a second time and it was just as good. A little advice. go light on the flatbread. Ours turned into a pizza which was followed by the great salad, the best steaks ever and the Mac'ncheese! then came the hot cookie. Oh my. I was barely able to breathe I was so full of all that great food. I wish it were on the Eclipse. It would be the first place I would go.

We really enjoyed both the food and staff at the Lawn Club Grill on the Silhouette. A fun group of workers. Last year, we had done the lunch and it was fantastic. Full menu. Now, there is a reduced menu for lunch. I would go to dinner for the full experience and premium dishes.

Can anyone tell me how their experience was at the Lawn Grill on Silhouette?

any Pictures you want to share?

Anyone try the cookies?:D:D

Please tell me everything you can think of

Fab...U...lous.

went last October on a holy land cruise.We had such a great time we went back twice more. Best team of people on the ship at the time.

We ate there on our TA last fall and loved it. Good food plus terrific service and atmosphere.

Several random food notes: the shrimp on the skewers was fantastic; we ordered more! The warm cookie dessert was excellent too, though my spouse thought it was a little too wet with the melted ice cream. We'd promised ourselves going in that we wouldn't fill up on the flatbread pizza, but it was so delicious we ate more than we should have. :)

We did not grill our own steaks; we were on vacation!

We adored our evening at LCG on Silhouette. The al fresco setting, food and service were all outstanding. The casual outdoor ambiance contributes to the relaxing experience.

Particularly memorable was our waiter who announced to us that he was from South Philly. We thought, "really"? Then he finally admitted, with a grin, that he was actually from the South Philippines! So charming but efficient as well.

Had we not waited until later in the cruise to dine there we would have gone more often. It's at the top of our list for our upcoming Reflection cruise.

We went twice on our resent March silhouette cruise it was so good... In our opinion it's one of the best spots on the ship and the food has always been great! [emoji39]

It was FAB-U-LOUS. Best specialty restaurant we've had on any of our cruises. But, we did not have desserts. Mr Chew cannot have the sugar, and I was so full that I decided to be "good" with him. They did offer to let us come back later for dessert ... but we never did.

Next time ...

These were from lunch (on the Reflection) but dinner was just as good!

The Menu

12521025334_759680634e_b.jpg

Flatbreads

12520652803_858fa390cf_b.jpg

Lobster Mac and Cheese

12521021674_117c731290_b.jpg

12520536975_3e200c07d6_b.jpg

And the best dessert on the ship - warm chocolate chip cookie

12520647663_b200b23054_b.jpg

Please tell me everything you can think of[/quote

Definitely our favorite Celebrity restaurant. One reason why the Silhouette and Reflection are our favorite ships

It was FAB-U-LOUS. Best specialty restaurant we've had on any of our cruises. But, we did not have desserts.

I have to agree. We had the ultimate dining package on Silhouette and while the restaurants were all very good, Lawn Club Grill was the best. We ate there 3 times, including lunch on a sea day. The lamb chops were amazing (I actually overheard people talking about them in the pool one day).

The warm cookie dessert was excellent too, though my spouse thought it was a little too wet with the melted ice cream. We'd promised ourselves going in that we wouldn't fill up on the flatbread pizza, but it was so delicious we ate more than we should have. :)

We did not grill our own steaks; we were on vacation!

We have a restaurant near our house that does a similar warm cookie dessert (they call it "super awesome"). The one at Lawn Club Grill was even better. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but it came out not fully cooked each time we ordered it, and it was excellent that way. I mentioned this at the local restaurant when we came back from vacation, and they told me that I needed to order it rare!

As for the flatbread, we ordered one the first time we ate there but decided not to bother the other times since it only filled us up. Better to just get extras of the grilled stuff.

I didn't cook dinner the two times we ate there but I did grill when we went there for lunch. It was fun.

Edited by MisterBill99

What time would you prefer to dine at this restaurant since it is outside? We will be on 9/14/15 cruise out of Rome.

Just when the sun is about to set- I would ask on board. You can see the beautiful sun set and not have too much sun to bother you. Also it gets nice and cool when the sun isn't shining down on you.

Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...

Please tell me everything you can think of

The best speciality restaurant at sea IMO. You can start off with a salad bar, then an individual pizza appetizer. Some people make it themselves, but not necessary. Main course barbecue style meats, fish and veggie kebabos. Dessert includes a hot chocolate chip cookie with ice cream! Must walk a lot after!

Enjoy your cruise!