Larry's Limo

ohioworkingmom

Often suggested on this board - you can use the search function to find reviews and comments. I've used them twice in the past 4 or so years and have always been happy. Blue Herons who posts here often has also posted positive comments on their service.

Driver was waiting for us as we exited MIA baggage claim area. Vehicle was immaculate. Water and soda available inside vehicle. We were 'upgraded' from town car to stretch Limo. DW was thrilled!

For our return to MIA from Port Everglades, the driver sent us a SMS to say that he was in a holding area inside the port area. When we exited Customs and Immigration we sent him an SMS and he pulled up infront of us in a few minutes.

Would use them again without hesitation.

Our experience this past March was very much like that of VMax1700...driver was waiting for us at the MIA baggage claim area. Very friendly and professional; we had reserved a town car but ended up in an Escalade, new and super clean.

Upon disembarkation our return trip driver also sent us a text to let us know he was in the waiting area and within 5 minutes of our exit out of the terminal building he pulled right up to the curb in a brand new Lincoln MKT SUV to get us back to Miami from Port Everglades.

Wonderful service, would absolutely not hesitate to use them again.

Used them in January 2016 for my cruise on Holland America's Eurodam. Driver picked up my family from my condo in Hallandale Beach to Port Everglades. The rates were reasonable, the driver was knowledgeable, and the vehicle was clean. We paid for round trip transportation in a sedan and were upgraded to a SUV in both directions. I recommend Larry's Limos to all my friends and relatives when they are staying in the South Florida area.

Glad to hear these so positive responses. We have them booked for our August 20 cruise. Flying in to FLL on Friday and going to the Marriott Biscayne Bay. Picking us up at POM the following Sunday for return to FLL. Had wondered about the ease of pickup at POM. :) Thanks Gerry.

Just used them on the 22nd from Ft Lauderdale airport to the Intercontinental near Port of Miami. Great service. I was a bit concerned because I couldn't find my e-mail from them with instructions, but they texted right when our flight landed to tell us they were there and to text back when we had our luggage. Easy to find pick up point and super friendly driver. Highly recommend

Sounds like Larry's is exactly what my wife and I are looking for as well.

Would like to ask a couple more questions on the same topic.

1) What would be a typical cost - Port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale airport?

2) Since we're not sure what time we're getting off the ship, how do we schedule a pick up time?

Thanks

2) Since we're not sure what time we're getting off the ship, how do we schedule a pick up time?

Thanks

Our flight from Cincy gets in at 12:03 on Friday and we arranged Larry's pickup for then. Cost is $100.00. On return Sunday we arranged for a 9:15 pickup at POM. Cost was $115.00. I believe most people on here have said 45 minutes to one hour from FLL/POM. Our flight home leaves FLL at 12:40 p.m. We should be fine. Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

• 2 weeks later...
We used larrys for our wedding April 23rd and although the driver was very nice but the service was lacking.

Congratulations on your marriage! I remember your earlier post about the marriage license. I hope the wedding went well (even if the limo service could have been better) and that you had a wonderful honeymoon!

Thanks

We just used them this past December--private SUV--from Port of Miami to the Embassy Suites on 17th st. in Fort Lauderdale.

$85.00 & $17.00 gratuity=$102.00 Total

We actually gave the driver an additional gratuity on top of that--he was that good!

We set our time beforehand, got off early, got through Customs, called him, and he was there in less than 10 minutes.

Definitely good service from them.

• 3 weeks later...

We used them from Miami to Ft Lauderdale and back again after our cruise. The driver from Miami to our hotel in Ft Lauderdale didn't have a clue where to go even though we were staying at a name hotel-Hyatt Place. Although I told him that maybe we should get off the expressway on the street where the hotel was located, he said that there was a better way.

The next thing you know, we were in a neighborhood that looked like it was not very safe. He couldn't figure out why the hotel wasn't there. I then directed him back to where I thought it was and we finally found it. Good thing we weren't in a metered cab because it took us an extra 30 minutes to get to our destination.

Going back was good. We called when we were in the customs line and only had to wait 5 minutes once we were outside at the curb.

We've used Larry's Limos through the years to go to concerts, football games, etc when we know we are going to party and should not drive.

They've always been excellent and treated us great. Spotless cars, right on time, reasonably priced.