Cotton balls and Q tips are alive and well.....

jonsmum

In Aqua Class on Equinox at any rate! Just back and can confirm that the 'jar' was still there and was replenished daily as needed. Also 2 faceclothes and the usual range of Gilchrist and Soames toiletries in the small tubes - also replaced without having to ask.

Same wonderful welcome, great food and service, although staff in Blu did seem to be rushing around on some nights as though there weren't enough of them.

Just wish X would keep passengers informed when things change/happen - eg delayed sailing times etc. A quick update over the PA would be all it takes. Makes life easier to deal with all round when you know what is happening. That said - fantastic cruise. Thank you Celebrity!

No jar of cotton wool in a standard cabin on Eclipse last week, may only be concierge/aqua and above.

Or maybe you just need to ask now. On our last June Med cruise we were in standard balcony stateroom and didn't find the jar. We "reminded" about it our stateroom attendant and the jar was there and replenished when needed.

Makes me wonder...you've booked a cruise and put down a deposit predicated on a number of things; one being the amenities included with the category of cabin. Many months (perhaps years) later you take this cruise and find that some of these amenities are no longer available. Isn't that breach of contract?

Concierge class had the cotton balls and q-tips. Also, a rose on the first formal night. Only one chocolate covered oreo on the first formal night. Nothing after that.

Also, no beverage service except for bar items in their Island Cafe. I wrote a comment about that, and they told me the Island Cafe was supposed to be self service. But, the very next day they had a man serving coffee up there, but I saw him only once. I found no beverage service rather strange, because Royal Caribbean still delivers free beverages in their Windjammer, and Celebrity was supposed to be a step up.

Makes me wonder...you've booked a cruise and put down a deposit predicated on a number of things; one being the amenities included with the category of cabin. Many months (perhaps years) later you take this cruise and find that some of these amenities are no longer available. Isn't that breach of contract?

I am confident that the contract has clear disclaimers related to changes, but I would never bother to read the complete contract. Good luck with that.

Booking receipt doesn't show amenities.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

On Summit last week we had a box which contained 2 q-tips and cotton ball(s) - I'm sure it would have been replaced as used, but I don't need cotton balls and I brought my own q-tips (really, they don't take up much room to stick a handful in a baggy).

We had this on Royal Caribbean's Legend earlier this year, and they replaced them daily.

If one feels that it is a breach of contract, then they should contact their attorney when they return from the cruise to find out if it is or isn't.