Source for Best Deck Plans

stickey_mouse

Both CC and Celebrity's web site deck plans are pretty lacking.

One of the online travel agencies has the same plans (they all come from the same place) that are larger. Think gnome. None are any more detailed though as far as I've seen and they all have every room/public room on every deck.

Download a brochure!

If you go to Celebrity's website you'll find a link to "Order a Brochure" among the various site links at the bottom of the page. If you click on this one of the options will be to "Download PDF", clicking that will actually display a nice on-screen brochure but there will also be a link at the top of that page to download part or all of the brochure as a PDF file (kind of a roundabout series of links to get there).

I think the deck plans in the brochure are among the best. They have a lot of detail and you can zoom in on parts of the electronic brochure if you need to see them a little larger.

The fine print pages in the back of the brochures also list the official version of most of the policies and procedures involved in booking a cruise an being on board.

When I'm on a computer, I do what others have advised above. I simply Google "[Name of Ship] deck plans" and get the sites.

But I've also installed the free Ship Mate app on my iPhone, which has deck plans built in (as well as other neat stuff, like deck cams for ships that have them). Portable, and you can use the touch screen to enlarge what you are seeing.

Ship Mate used to have a cruise-line specific app, so I still have the Celebrity Ship Mate app on my phone, but if you can only get the general app now, that will work too, as it has Celebrity and the other main cruise lines on it.

https://shipmateapp.com/

Download a brochure!

If you go to Celebrity's website you'll find a link to "Order a Brochure" among the various site links at the bottom of the page. If you click on this one of the options will be to "Download PDF", clicking that will actually display a nice on-screen brochure but there will also be a link at the top of that page to download part or all of the brochure as a PDF file (kind of a roundabout series of links to get there).

I think the deck plans in the brochure are among the best. They have a lot of detail and you can zoom in on parts of the electronic brochure if you need to see them a little larger.

The fine print pages in the back of the brochures also list the official version of most of the policies and procedures involved in booking a cruise an being on board.

100% Agree !!

When I want to see an electronic version I use Cruise Critic or Celebrity's - Ship Deck Plans website

If I want more details, better version I too use Celebrity's Brochures (electronic or hard copy)

I highly recommend that people order a hard copy... As LSIMON said the fine print section at the rear is great / chocked full of info

Lol, and the rest is filled with great photos of the Ships, Venues, Destinations etc. a great thing to have lying around the house for Cruise Daydreaming !!

Cheers!

Download a brochure!

Thank you! I like that you can just download the section you want, too. Great to be able to magnify in pdf.

Thank you all for your replies. I loved the website recommendations, and especially the downloadable brochures off Celebrity's website. Who knew that what I was seeking had been staring me in the face the entire time?

Glad to help.

Honestly do yourself a favour and order some of the brochures in hard copy... Great for cruise daydreaming.

Cheers!

Glad to help.

Honestly do yourself a favour and order some of the brochures in hard copy... Great for cruise daydreaming.

Cheers!

Oh I did, looking forward to receiving them! I also ordered a few to be sent to others in my group. I hope they'll appreciate the surprise.

Sadly, even Celebrity's deck plans are inaccurate at times.

From the UK printed brochure we booked a Concierge cabin next to the central suites on Constellation in 2012. The brochure shows a full balcony on the deck plan, only to find out shortly before the cruise that the balcony tapers towards the suite. The cruise was full and were were unable to change cabins, that, with several other problems made it the worst cruise of the 39 we have been on.

There was no mention of the smaller balcony in that brochure, although it is listed as restricted nowdays, but the illustation showing a full balcony has not been changed!