Jet Blue flights

Mommy oooo

Any one know typically how far in advance Jet Blue will release their flights? As of now it is through January 5. We need mid February. We are sailing out of FLL and right now flights are sky high in and out of FLL on the other airlines. Miami is much better priced but not sure if I want to deal with the hassles of then getting to FLL and then back to Miami after the cruise.

Even then you should check often. My husband got the e-mail this time, I didn't. I am looking for Feb. 28th to SJU with a return on the 8th of March. The history has many different dates for winter release over the past 5 years.

I wish they'd post the date as Southwest does.:)

Even then you should check often. My husband got the e-mail this time, I didn't. I am looking for Feb. 28th to SJU with a return on the 8th of March. The history has many different dates for winter release over the past 5 years.

I wish they'd post the date as Southwest does.:)

Well that would be too easy... LOL...:D

Even when you call them, IF you can get a human, they say..we don't know..sign up..blah blah..

Actually, jetBlue was rather Unhelpful to me....thus, I will avoid flying them.....

Well that would be too easy... LOL...:D

Even when you call them, IF you can get a human, they say..we don't know..sign up..blah blah..

Actually, jetBlue was rather Unhelpful to me....thus, I will avoid flying them.....

I wouldn't avoid booking with them just because their not helpful...If the price/flights are right .. I'll use them :D

I wouldn't avoid booking with them just because their not helpful...If the price/flights are right .. I'll use them :D

And this is why people complain about service these days...bad service is rewarded with money if prices are low enough ;)

• 3 months later...

I just booked Jetblue yesterday for my son SJU-OAK. Even though they are frequently cheaper, I like them for their schedule and comfort in economy.

Son's flight was on a Sunday with a workday Monday. San Juan is VERY popular to/from the Bay Area, too. Everyone else left too early after the cruise, and/or got him home very late evening, or the shedule was good only to SFO. THAT's an extra 1 hour on BART for him.

I got him out of SJU at noon, into OAK at 8:30, and got him MoreSpace seats and MoreSpeed security ceck-in. He's almost 6'4", so that seat is a winner!

Edited by pcur