No more Budweiser products??

Jay_NH

No Budweiser products on Princess. I was told that the contract between Budweiser and Princess has ended. I guess someone could always stop at Total Wine in Fort Lauderdale (or a grocery store) and buy some to bring on board with them if that specific brand is important. (Told you I'm not a beer drinker !).

While I realize that there are many other brands of beer, I find it absurd that Princess would discontinue selling the most popular brand.

Now my DW wants to lug Mich Ultra on our next cruise.

Jay:(

Hi Rickek

Not mass produced fizzy pop beer, we want man beer,

yours Shogun

Such as...? :)

Personally, I'd love it if they would offer Newcastle (draft, of course) or Heineken Dark or a good Belgian beer or any of the great IPA beers that are now being produced by microbreweries. And hey, I'd go with a good stout or porter too! :p

Carnival already does. They have Thirsty Frog Red that they came out with for the Carnival Magic. Was such a hit, they now have it fleet wide.

I understand its made by Anheuser Busch, so I'm surprised that they don't have a current contract for beer supply for all Carnival brands.

Well, they do have "real" beer at the Pub lunches. Boddingtons, Bass, Guinness, Fosters...

Sorry, the only REAL beer out of them is Guinness.

Boddies use to be until they got taken over by one of the conglomerates, and moved the brewery which ruined the beer.

Bass, well, I can't even remember the last time I saw that in a pub in the UK!!!

Fosters, what can I say. Australian knats p***

If you want real beer, then let then get some of the following.

Leffe, Hooegarrden(sp.), Grimbergen, Duvel, Old Speckled Hen, Bombardier, Hobgoblin, Doombar, Abbots Ale, Bishops Finger, Spitfire etc.... The list is endless

DH is still waiting for Guinness to be served on draft at the pub luncheons at the Wheelhouse! He feels it's an abomination not to have draft Guinness when enjoying a plate of steak & kidney pie or fish and chips! :rolleyes:

Celebrity is turning their piano bars into craft beer pubs, with a list of Real beer (meaning ale, of course) as long as your arm. Maybe Princess will copy this.

I get a kick out of people arguing the fine points between Bud, Coors and Miller--it's all lager, and none of them even have real lager taste. Give me something that I can tell involves hops and barley, not just rice and water!

Princess is making a huge mistake if they no longer sell A-B products. Twenty cruises with Princess and have never not seen people drinking Bud, Bud Light, etc. Will be very disappointed to hear if this is true!

Archived