El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Ship Name: Voyager Of The Seas

Cruise Code: VY22OCT15

Departure Date: Thursday, 22 October 2015

Cruise Name: Singapore to Sydney

Nights: 14

Departing: Singapore

From inside $748 pp, Oceanview $1040 pp, or if you really want to live it up Suite $2698 pp

Saw this one, wish it was the same price next year.

We've booked to do the Antarctica cruise with Ponant in January 2017, 10 night cruise from Ushuaia including return airfares from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia $10500pp cheapest balcony cabin, early bird discount of 30%, also 5% discount because we have booked 3cabins. The worst part was the 25% non refundable deposit :eek:

All alcohol included though:D

Ponant ship, which was berthed in Ushuaia at the same time our ship was, looked a really beautiful ship.

Price seems reasonable for balcony, with alcohol included, however, I'm surprised the non refundable deposit was so high for 2017.

Ponant ship, which was berthed in Ushuaia at the same time our ship was, looked a really beautiful ship.

Price seems reasonable for balcony, with alcohol included, however, I'm surprised the non refundable deposit was so high for 2017.

Yes the deposit was a killer, however all the Antarctica cruises were similar. looking at your signature you did Antarctica on the Fram?

We looked at the fram cruise, very similar itinerary and the dates fitted for us, but ponant came in cheaper, I think the deposit for hurtigruten was 20%.

Can't wait!!!

Yes the deposit was a killer, however all the Antarctica cruises were similar. looking at your signature you did Antarctica on the Fram?

We looked at the fram cruise, very similar itinerary and the dates fitted for us, but ponant came in cheaper, I think the deposit for hurtigruten was 20%.

Can't wait!!!

huge deposits, which is fine if you don't mind laying down that much up front. It is the cancellation policy is what really matters then.:D

From just $3,199pp*, receive the following:

•Return economy flights with Singapore Airlines from Sydney to Singapore

•1 night pre-cruise accommodation

•Transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to pier

•21-night Sapphire Princess cruise departing 14 Feb 2016 roundtrip from Singapore

Ship Name: Diamond Princess Cruise Code: M527 Departure Date: Sunday, 6 September 2015 Cruise Name: Japan to Sydney Nights: 23 Departing: Yokohama, Japan

Inside from $1657 pp

Ship Name: Diamond Princess

Cruise Code: M527B

Departure Date: Thursday, 17 September 2015

Cruise Name: Singapore to Sydney

Nights: 12

Departing: Singapore

Inside $886 pp

Ship Name: Sea Princess

Cruise Code: C518

Departure Date: Saturday, 17 October 2015

Cruise Name: Singapore to Fremantle

Nights: 12

Departing: Singapore, Singapore

Inside $974 pp, oceanview $1074 pp, balcony $1267 pp

Edited by icat2000

huge deposits, which is fine if you don't mind laying down that much up front. It is the cancellation policy is what really matters then.:D

Non refundable:eek:

You really have to want to do it!!

Obviously travel insurance would cover you, if you had to cancel for health reasons.

*23nt Hong Kong to Sydney - Fly/Cruise*

Royal Caribbean International, Voyager of the Seas

Depart: 13th October 2015, for 23 nights

Z - Interior Stateroom - Guaranteed

Total Price:

A$1879.00pp

Repo cruises are great but sometimes the airfare adds a fair amount to the per day cost. There is a great CCard introductory offer at the moment that will get you a virtually free one way flight (even business class to some destinations) to the USA, Singapore, Tokyo Rome, Barcelona etc. It is the best introductory deal I have ever seen but I don't think I can put info on here.

email me at woody3155 at gmail dot com and I will give you some more info and we will both get some extra bonus pts if you take up the offer.

Offer finishes at the end in September and it certainly makes some elcheapo cruises even elcheaper.

We told friends about the QM2 bargains and they went off to book Auckland to Brisbane. Rang back very excited....that was too dear so they booked Auckland to Hong Kong , and instead of an inside , they have a balcony.

Who would have thought 25 days to Hong Kong in a balcony on QM2 for less than half the price per day to Brisbane in an inside.

Guess there was more availability on the HK sector.

QM2 Brisbane -Hong Kong 13/03/16

16 Nights balcony $1419.00

Yes I just noticed this one too! That is an amazing price! Problem is I'm booked up until late 2017 but I'll continue to watch, read & dream!

Everyone loves to cruise away at a good price :)

I certainly do. :).

So do I.

I just looked at our next cruise (51 days if anyone was counting and that's 1230 hours) it is now almost per person what we paid for both of us, so cheering.