Carnival Glory to Receive Waterworks During Dry Dock - February 2017

cjknox

It's official, the Glory will be the first Conquest class vessel to receive waterworks.

The only two places a waterworks could go is where the current water slide is located. This area makes the most logical sense. The other area being aft above where the aft pool is currently located.

Where would you prefer the waterworks on Glory be? Forward like on the Dream and Vista classes? Or aft like the Fantasy and Sunshine classes?

CO-aerial.jpg

Edited by cjknox

Wow this is great is there a ship that you would compare the type of waterworks to? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All we have been told is three slides no specifics on which ones but I would guess either

1) Racing Slides (seen on sunshine) and Twister

OR

2) Green Thunder, Twister and Kaleid-o-slide

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

It's official, the Glory will be the first Conquest class vessel to receive waterworks.

The only two places a waterworks could go is where the current water slide is located. This area makes the most logical sense. The other area being aft above where the aft pool is currently located.

Where would you prefer the waterworks on Glory be? Forward like on the Dream and Vista classes? Or aft like the Fantasy and Sunshine classes?

CO-aerial.jpg

Also how do you know this?

The OP is correct. It is Official as the OP stated. If you doubt then you can click on link below. I am excited about it because I will be sailing in her a month after dry dock. I think it will likely be forward. They may make Serenity smaller. Also three new water slides is so exciting. Not necessarily for me but because this will be my first cruise with the kids so I want them to enjoy it.

https://www.carnival.com/onboard/view-all-onboard-activities/?shipCode=GL

Edited by Jamericannn

It was also stated by John Heald on Facebook a few days ago. Geesh.

Nobody knows exactly where it will be. The OP was just asking where folks "think" it will be.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I saw Hohn Heald's post but I felt more confident of the news when I they added it as coming soon on the Carnival's site today.

Didn't mean it in a rude way, was just curious if there was somewhere where it was announced. Thanks for sharing

John Heald posted it on Facebook. Check the link I posted above. It says waterworks coming soon and that's on the carnival's website.