Unopened beer with cheers

rdemn

Do they still let you get a beer with the cheers package and not have it opened so I can bring it back to my room and drink it later? We like to get a few beers in our cabin and just sit on the balcony and drink them without having to leave the room all the time to get a refill.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am just off the Sunshine with Cheers and most bartenders would give it to you unopened. I ran into one nasty bartender at the Atrium Bar and she would not give me unopened for anything. We wanted them for in our room while we get ready and to take off boat in port. Needless to say i never went back to her for beer and if I got drinks from her anyway, she got zero tip.

I am just off the Sunshine with Cheers and most bartenders would give it to you unopened. I ran into one nasty bartender at the Atrium Bar and she would not give me unopened for anything. We wanted them for in our room while we get ready and to take off boat in port. Needless to say i never went back to her for beer and if I got drinks from her anyway, she got zero tip.

Was she nasty just because she followed the rules or was it something else? I don't think its nasty if she refused to give you an unopened bottle because that is what the rules are. and you gave her a zero tip because she didn't break the rules for you?

Nasty Women :halo:

Why pay so much for a 4 pack ahead of time when you can get it with your cheers

Convenience. The OP said they didn't want to leave the room for refills so just have some extra's there. Plus, when you get close to the 15 limit you don't have to worry about it......:D

They're supposed to open it but pay attention to which bartenders open them and which bartenders don't. Find the bartenders that don't when you want to put one in the room.

This will be my first cruise with the Cheers package, and I kinda feel like I have 15 drinks and if I want to drink some at a later time of the day then I should be able too!! So i will be doing this as well when I'm on my cruise with a smile and a thank you!!!:D;)

The hassle of making repeated back to the bar when you want to hang out on the balcony is the main reason we are NOT getting cheers on our cruise in April. We love the balcony in the evenings and without Cheers I can go get two buckets on ice at a time. Also I stand in line 1 time at the bar instead of 8. Will I pay more? YES. Do I care? No[emoji3]

We don't gamble or do high dollar excursions and enjoy not being tied down by Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums