Azamara please don't disappoint us again

Phxazzcruisers

The Le Club Voyage newsletter is live, and should be in the Club Members' email soon**! This long awaited publication is rolling out in waves to the North American members as I write this.

Here's a link to a digital version: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/a8fc86aa

You'll find the details on our website under Le Club Voyage: http://www.AzamaraClubCruises.com

We sincerely thank you for your lively feedback and your continued loyalty to Azamara Club Cruises. I know I speak for all of us when I say we hope you love the new program!

In a nutshell, and in addition to the newly announced LCV Benefits of $199/pp/stateroom upgrade, improved Onboard Future Cruise Savings, and special LCV voyages, we are reinstating Complimentary Laundry (1 bag/week/stateroom) as well as the Complimentary Internet Minutes (based on tier levels).

We also heard our Solo Travelers and will award them with Double Points when they sail on Azamara. Plus we will be adding additional milestones for Discovery Plus and Discovery Platinum members so that Complimentary Nights are more attainable. And we are now offering 10% quarterly LCV savings on select voyages.

And last, but certainly not least, we are adding Suite Amenities of Complimentary Laundry per week/suite, and Complimentary Internet Minutes (235/pp/voyage), regardless of LCV or first-time Azamara cruisers.

We believe we have the best Past Passenger program afloat, as well as the richest Suite deals.

(**Disclaimer re. the timing of the newsletter roll-out...due to international legal requirements, some markets will receive their newsletter next week.)

The Le Club Voyage newsletter is live, and should be in the Club Members' email soon**! This long awaited publication is rolling out in waves to the North American members as I write this.

Here's a link to a digital version: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/a8fc86aa

You'll find the details on our website under Le Club Voyage: http://www.AzamaraClubCruises.com

We sincerely thank you for your lively feedback and your continued loyalty to Azamara Club Cruises. I know I speak for all of us when I say we hope you love the new program!

In a nutshell, and in addition to the newly announced LCV Benefits of $199/pp/stateroom upgrade, improved Onboard Future Cruise Savings, and special LCV voyages, we are reinstating Complimentary Laundry (1 bag/week/stateroom) as well as the Complimentary Internet Minutes (based on tier levels).

We also heard our Solo Travelers and will award them with Double Points when they sail on Azamara. Plus we will be adding additional milestones for Discovery Plus and Discovery Platinum members so that Complimentary Nights are more attainable. And we are now offering 10% quarterly LCV savings on select voyages.

And last, but certainly not least, we are adding Suite Amenities of Complimentary Laundry per week/suite, and Complimentary Internet Minutes (235/pp/voyage), regardless of LCV or first-time Azamara cruisers.

We believe we have the best Past Passenger program afloat, as well as the richest Suite deals.

(**Disclaimer re. the timing of the newsletter roll-out...due to international legal requirements, some markets will receive their newsletter next week.)

Thank you so much Bonnie. This is great news, it is apparent that someone is listening and I am happy that I did not cancel my future sailings with Azamara. These benefits are, in fact, awesome.

One small question. If I am booked a a solo traveler in a B2B Suite next year and paid 125% will I still earn double points for the sailing?

Thanks again for restoring my faith in Azamara cruises.

Nice job revamping the program. Glad to see that Azamara is listening. :) Maybe you can answer a question.

I have 900+ LCV points, most of them earned on Azamara, so I am already at Discoverer +. Do I get any free nights at all?

P.S. I'm glad we had a chance to chat on the August Journey cruise. John and I enjoyed meeting your husband as well. Hope you had a good voyage back on the Queen.

Toni

Edited by tgg

Bonnie, thank you for posting the link.

Can you tell me if you paid for a $199 upgrade to a suite, would you receive the suite accredited points or the points credited for your original cabin?

Also would you receive the suite internet minutes in addition to your LCV entitlement?

I received the email with newsletter and too am delighted that Azamara listened. But I have a question ..I noticed that Discoverer level has 90 minutes of free internet. We used to get 235 minutes. I'm certainly glad to get any free minutes, but is there still a discount to purchase additional minutes? As an aside, is there any plan to upgrade the internet service?

Can you tell me if you paid for a $199 upgrade to a suite, would you receive the suite accredited points or the points credited for your original cabin?

Also would you receive the suite internet minutes in addition to your LCV entitlement?[/

Write to Nicole at leclubvoyage@azamaraclubcruises.com for your particular questions.

F

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also would you receive the suite internet minutes in addition to your LCV entitlement?

From past experience I'm pretty sure you will be allocated points at your original category and will be marked as an on-board booking discount. Suite benefit is instead of rather than addition to I think.

Phil

[quote name='excitedofharpenden']From past experience I'm pretty sure you will be allocated points at your original category and will be marked as an on-board booking discount. Suite benefit is instead of rather than addition to I think.

Phil[/QUOTE]
Spot on concerning the suite benefits vs. LCV. Here is an excerpt of the T&Cs (I note that it is at the very bottom where the "fine print" normally resides, but this is in full-sized type and even partly in bold.

[COLOR="Black"][I][B]Le Club Voyage members who stay in Suite Staterooms will receive their Suite amenities, and not their Le Club Voyage benefits for complimentary internet.[/B][/I]

[I][B]Laundry[/B][/I]: This benefit will be available to Explorer members and above. Those eligible will receive one bag of laundry per stateroom, per 7-night voyage. Le Club Voyage members who stay in Suite Staterooms will receive their Suite amenities, and not their Le Club Voyage benefits for laundry service.[/COLOR] Edited by bob278