Harmony Caribbean Just Booked!!!!

Just got off the phone with my TA and booked Harmony for February 2017 Eastern Caribbean. Booked a Grand Suite and wow are the prices high!!! Still very excited!!

I don't see it online yet?

I just called and got a quote. The itineraries are terrible :(. Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel. If they had the new Allure Eastern itineraries I would have booked.

Price was about $1050 per person for an April cruise in a D8 balcony before the C&A discount. Fairly reasonable for a new ship but I was disappointed by the itinerary.

Called a short while ago and booked the first sailing out of Port Everglades on Nov 12/16 an eastern itinerary~ Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten.

For me it is all about the ship :)

I will be on her TA crossing and will fill in the week after she arrives with another RCI ship or a stay in Fort Lauderdale

Pricing for two people all taxes including a D+ discount D8 category was $2323.

Called a short while ago and booked the first sailing out of Port Everglades on Nov 12/16 an eastern itinerary~ Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten.

For me it is all about the ship :)

I will be on her TA crossing and will fill in the week after she arrives with another RCI ship or a stay in Fort Lauderdale

Pricing for two people all taxes including a D+ discount D8 category was $2323.

Emmy, the RCCL site says the Harmony leaves on Transatlantic October 23rd on 13 day cruise. That gets Harmony into Port Everglades on November 5th. I wonder why there is no November 5th sailing? And it is all about the ship for me also. I enjoy St Thomas and St Maartens quite a bit. Nassau? Bleh. Would stay on ship. Again.

Edited by Pizzaeater!

Emmy, the RCCL site says the Harmony leaves on Transatlantic October 23rd on 13 day cruise. That gets Harmony into Port Everglades on November 5th. I wonder why there is no November 5th sailing? And it is all about the ship for me also. I enjoy St Thomas and St Maartens quite a bit. Nassau? Bleh. Would stay on ship. Again.

As mentioned in another thread, it could be promo cruises for people like travel agents, and/or time needed to populate the foliage in Central Park.

Holy expensive Batman!! 3 people for Jan 2017 is $4065 that is $1500 more than we got Oasis for Jan of 2016. That's Disney price range, rather try Disney if I'm going to pay that much. I mean sure waterslides are nice but it's the same ports are they are doing now, why couldn't they mix in the new ones. Looks like they are only doing San Juan and St. Kitts ports during the summer/fall and not winter.

I really wanted to do Harmony but $4000 is now in a range I wouldn't call a value vacation. Wonder how much Vista will be?

I suspected that they may do that. I actually prefer the Nov 12 sailing so I can have some time in Florida first and watch her sail away on a promo cruise. Ahhh good point about the Central Park plantings Bob

Just got off the phone with my TA and booked Harmony for February 2017 Eastern Caribbean. Booked a Grand Suite and wow are the prices high!!! Still very excited!!

I did a mock booking for a Feb. '17 for both east and west and the prices for a Central Park balcony are as comparable to my upcoming Oasis cruises.

I just called and got a quote. The itineraries are terrible :(. Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel. If they had the new Allure Eastern itineraries I would have booked.

Price was about $1050 per person for an April cruise in a D8 balcony before the C&A discount. Fairly reasonable for a new ship but I was disappointed by the itinerary.

I had no idea that Allure had a new itinerary. What is it? This ship still suits me just fine. I'm glad people are moving over to Harmony. Maybe Allure's prices will drop.:)

I have a courtesy hold on a few.. can't book until payday on Friday... but after talking with my husband we are thinking New Year's cruise! Can only get a balcony room instead of a Jr. Suite like we planned since it's so much more $... but we always wanted to go on a NYE cruise... so I'm excited... and I like where the port is... it's near Hollywood, FL, I always wanted to stay at that amazing Hard Rock Hotel there... are there shuttles and stuff or at least taxi's that can take you from Hollywood to the port on Dec. 31?

We're booked! Woo hoo!

Feb 25, 2017. Only 697 days away. :D

Super excited, as we have a group of 8 (hopefully soon to be 10 or 12) friends going, and we'll be back in Florida March 4 for the beginning of baseball spring training and the epcot flower and garden festival, as those two events usually start the first week in march. The Feb 25 cruise was also way cheaper than the ones before and after (which we were also looking at), at least for the room we were looking at.

I wasn't thrilled with either itinerary - more same-old same-old - but i cruise for the ship, not the ports, so that wasn't enough to dissuade me. I was really hoping for San Juan, though, so I'm kind of bummed about that.