Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Vibe:

[ATTACH]366238[/ATTACH][ATTACH]366239[/ATTACH][ATTACH]366240[/ATTACH][ATTACH]366241[/ATTACH][ATTACH]366242[/ATTACH]

Love your pics. Where is the bed located in your room? We are staying in the same room on a future trip

Is it by the entrance or by the balcony?

I've seen eroller on this thread. When do you sail? I've seen your photo reviews before and they are top notch. My parents met you a number of years ago and told me about your photo reviews. Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Now that the ship is "really real" I'm excited all over again for my trip next year. Hope everyone has a great time and lots of info to pass along.

I'm sailing on the crossing from Southampton to Miami. I do plan on a photo review for ESCAPE so stay tuned!

Any requests I can write down on my to do (today or tomorrow)?

I am sailing Escape in a few weeks but I am curious about the new water slide with the inflatables.Are people going to have to carry them up the stairs? General details if you can.

Thanks!

All of these photos are making me so excited, especially the brew selections! Wow. Work has been exhausting lately and this is just what I needed on this rainy Sunday morning! :)

I have a question about the availability of college football on the ship.. a new challenge for FreestyleNovice.. do you know what channels will be available? ESPN? Network channels?...