Can't find the Florida ports

Whensdinner

The other Florida ports are the start and end of cruises. That's why you find hotel recommendations. What are you looking for? Excursions?

Port Canaveral: Kennedy Space Center, hang out in Cocoa Beach, continue on to Orlando and its theme parks ...

I see key west under ports of call but not any others, specifically port canaveral.

I see there is info on hotels etc for the other Florida ports but nothing else.

Am I missing it somehow ?

The cruise lines don't typically recommend hotels in Key West because KW is not an embarkation/debarkation point. The other Florida ports are. Port Canaveral is unique in Florida because it is both an embarkation point and a regular port of call for ships cruising out of northern ports. You would need to check with the individual cruise line to see what they offer for PC if it's a port of call for you.

I see key west under ports of call but not any others, specifically port canaveral.

I see there is info on hotels etc for the other Florida ports but nothing else.

Am I missing it somehow ?

KW is the only PoC. PoCs do not need hotel information

all other ports are Embarkation/Debarkation ports and thus usually have hotel info.

what you thought makes sense and I've suggested it many times over several years ... this and other things ... and the suggestions always fall on deaf ears . . .

Miami is visited as a port of call too ..... and even Lauderdale on occasion ..... but PC is a regular stop for several lines now . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ