ms Noordam in Juneau June 7, 2017

Scrapnana

Noordam will be in Juneau from 1000-2200. She will be at the CT dock but the ship at the AS dock comes in later so we should be able to see her dock and have a couple of hours of viewing pleasure.

Coral Princess will be at the FKL dock (0630-1600) and Emerald Princess will be blocking our view at the AS dock (1230-2215)

Wednesday will be very much like Tuesday with a 10% chance of rain and mostly cloudy skies. Predicted high is 70F/21C and a low of 57F/14C. Sunrise is at 3:54am and sunset at 9:57pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ .

Wow! I made it back just in time. I thought there would be longer before she arrived. The time on the PTZ webcam says 9 a.m., but here it is 10 - is she an hour early, or is the time wrong?

Where is webcam operator?

Wow! I made it back just in time. I thought there would be longer before she arrived. The time on the PTZ webcam says 9 a.m., but here it is 10 - is she an hour early, or is the time wrong?

Ships have usually arrived early and there should be people disembarking by 10. That's been the usual here.

Roy

Most of the HAL ships show up on the webcam about an hour earlier than stated time.