on Celebrity can you book Royal Caribbean or Azamara?

Shropsjen

Hello, I read on a thread here that brochures for Royal Caribbean and Azamara were available on a Celebrity cruise. I just wondered if it is possible to book a future cruise with either of these while on a Celebrity cruise? I know there will be plenty of opportunity to book a future Celebrity cruise while onboard, just wondered about the other two sister companies? Thanks for your help.

Hello, I read on a thread here that brochures for Royal Caribbean and Azamara were available on a Celebrity cruise. I just wondered if it is possible to book a future cruise with either of these while on a Celebrity cruise? I know there will be plenty of opportunity to book a future Celebrity cruise while onboard, just wondered about the other two sister companies? Thanks for your help.

Yes, you may.

YEs, but you have to know exactly what you want. Look it up on the internet; dates, ship, itinerary and cabin rate for the category of your choice. I was just told that is the only way a Celebrity Future Cruise agent can book it for you.

As was said before you have to know what you want. The people on Celebrity do not know anything about Azamara and I am guessing RCCL. Booked Azamara o/b in December. I knew what I wanted but the agent had no clue about Azamara.

Guess we had a very good future cruise rep on Royal as she had the deck plans for all the Celebrity ships, had the sailing dates & itineraries, knew the difference between AQ & CC, etc. We booked 4 cruises on Celebrity while we were on that cruise on Royal.

The only thing she wasn't familiar with was the Sweet Sixteen - but then most Celebrity reps and TA's don't know that either:)

Booking on board has reduced deposits, OBC and depending what cruise and cabin category you may also get pre-paid gratuities and/or drink package.

You have 60 days to transfer your booking to a TA, hopefully one that will give you additional perks.

Interesting thread. Do you receive any perks or deals for booking on one of the other lines (RCCL, Celebrity, Azamara)? What makes this more beneficial than booking on one's own or with a different TA? Thanks for the info.

Would be good to be able to take advantage of perks for RC if we book when cruising on the Equinox.

• 1 month later...