Central Park Balcony OTS What is a good deck?

New to OTS Central Park balcony could someone share you thoughts what would be a better deck? Or if you could suggest a cabin #:) Looking for something not to loud was trying to view on the deck plan what is above / below. I have read that the pool area could be an issue with noise if you are a deck below it? Thank you for very much for any help you can share :)

Edited by missemo12345

Central Park is rather quiet. My in-laws had a deck 14 balcony and it was loud because of the pool. I also think if you want to be in Central Park, get a little lower so you can actually be "in" central park. Deck 10 or 11 is probably the best, I think.

If I recall I heard these are cabins next to a service entrance which you hear them coming and going all through the night. I could be wrong I am hoping someone could confirm either way.

We have had 10629 both on Oasis and Allure. No such noise that I ever heard. There is access for watering and/or maintenance of the plants next to the rooms, that is why you get a double balcony, but, as I said, no noise during our stay in these rooms.

11629, 10629,12629,11229,10229,12229 are all next to the green wall with a double wide balcony since there is not a cabin next to them on the greenery side. Well worth getting if available.

We have 12629 on Oasis B2B next December.

Curious about the noise from the service closet next door.

Any thoughts? We get up early and don't stay in the room so I'm hoping for the best

oops, premature posting :o

Edited by John&LaLa

Deck 7 isn´t a Central Park Balcony,

for me Deck 10 would be a good deal.

we stay there on the Harmony and had a good quite view over the Park

Oops I thought that's where I was! Now I think that was a Promenade balcony on a different ship! Age plays havoc with the memory!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My daughter and I really liked being on Deck 10 - near the AFT elevators. There are several places to eat that those elevators will take us close to, which was important to me for limited walking. Deck 10 is two decks above Central Park, so people walking through can't easily see you when you are sitting on your balcony - (but you can people-watch, and even eavesdrop sometimes). Only once was the live music from the pool deck too loud, but we just closed the balcony door and took a nap.

Central Park is rather quiet. My in-laws had a deck 14 balcony and it was loud because of the pool. I also think if you want to be in Central Park, get a little lower so you can actually be "in" central park. Deck 10 or 11 is probably the best, I think.

Was on 14, not too much noise from the pool with the exception of staff moving chairs around every morning at 6, scraping sounds directly above your head.

Allure, deck 11 CP near Diamond lounge....lots of noise at 9AM in the morning

from Pool deck...not for late sleepers.

:D

We were on Allure, deck 11, Central Park, VERY near diamond lounge, in October--we didn't have any noise that I noted (and I'm a late sleeper).