Can you get Room Service breakfast on debarkation day?

Dixie24

I always just get up early and am one of the first people off the boat, normally around 7:30 before they even begin to call for people, so I have never had breakfast the last day. I was wondering if you can use the door hanger breakfast delivery on the last morning so I can have some coffee/light breakfast while I finish packing.

I also order room service breakfast for debarking day.

I only eat light breakfast, so for me no point in going to buffet, eat and back to room and then hurry up getting ready to get off the ship.

Much better for me to order room service, coffee,croissant or bagel and fruit, and then I can relax a bit before having to leave the room.

I am so glad we can still do this.

Well, this is news for me. It was my understanding that Room Service ended in the wee hours of the morning prior to arrival in the debarkation port.

That is one of the most valuable things about CC. One keeps learning about cruising regardless of what experiences one has had.

Thank you for the information!

It's another reason I liked Carnival vs. other lines.

I didn't do it in February but did in March. (Splendor from NY)

I only wanted some coffee and a muffin and wanted to pack my thermal mug away the night before. It was quite relaxing......

Pam

Wait, you CAN get room service the morning you leave the ship?? I was just on the Breeze and didn't even attempt it because when I sailed rccl it was a no no. Dang! Oh well.. My last buffet breakfast was good. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

What is the latest time you can debark?

Room service that morning would be cool.

My last cruise was in 2010, so things may have changed, but I did order room service for delivery at 7am, and my room steward did say the night before that I could stay in the room till 9am. So that is what I did, as I had a late flight.

Things might have changed though, but I hope not. I just hate the buffet breakfast hassle on the last day, then back to room to change and get ready to leave the room. Too much for me, when you have a long day ahead, getting to airport, checked in and flight back home.

I would ask the room steward on the day before debarkation how late you can stay. I usually leave the room by 8.30, but stayed till 9am last time because he told me I could.

Dining room is open the last morning too. We left our room around 9 and went to the dining room for breakfast and was called to leave right around 10. It worked out well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is the latest time you can debark?

Room service that morning would be cool.

They prefer the ship to be cleared of all passengers by 10-10:30 so that they can start boarding the next batch of passengers.

Edited by RWolver672

Next time i am going to be very clear and have coffee, juice, cereal, fruit...in room and have early enough to hopefully have a latte and croissant in dining room...I had to beg last time with no room service..so I will get my times clear...this is extremely nice that they do both while a bit rushed..the lido is last place i want to be last day and it is calming and special...a last spoil..The best spoil on some lines is to be able to order anything in room and leave room at your exact debarkation time or buy say 11 or noon..but Carnival does well given the volume of souls ending in some nice service...that has got to be a tough day for the crew, this way..with your protein bars..you can make it to home or have a nice lunch mid day out of the airport gate area in a regular restaurant there..I was stuck for 20 bucks for a ham and cheese san, small healthy nut raisin snack 5 0z and a coke in gate area of Tuscon with long flight back to Montana and midnight arrival...never again, a nice meal is ok but that kind of lunch too spendy.....sarah

Edited by sjn911

Next time i am going to be very clear and have coffee, juice, cereal, fruit...in room and have early enough to hopefully have a latte and croissant in dining room...I had to beg last time with no room service..so I will get my times clear...this is extremely nice that they do both while a bit rushed..the lido is last place i want to be last day and it is calming and special...a last spoil..The best spoil on some lines is to be able to order anything in room and leave room at your exact debarkation time or buy say 11 or noon..but Carnival does well given the volume of souls ending in some nice service...that has got to be a tough day for the crew, this way..with your protein bars..you can make it to home or have a nice lunch mid day out of the airport gate area in a regular restaurant there..I was stuck for 20 bucks for a ham and cheese san, small healthy nut raisin snack 5 0z and a coke in gate area of Tuscon with long flight back to Montana and midnight arrival...never again, a nice meal is ok but that kind of lunch too spendy.....sarah

Perhaps a little less caffeine for you......

Perhaps a little less caffeine for you......

You are right..I could not do both in truth and those pots have more than a cup...tummy could not take it that close in this dream..maybe tea in dining room..maybe a little less starch too..get a scrambled egg in there! Thank you...:)..for me and other readers before their tummies tell them...

Make sure you order it the night before. It is my understanding you can't just ring up and order the morning of debarkation.

Yes you can call in your order if you forget the door hanger BUT it will take longer to get. I like the 7:00 wake up call & coffee right then.