Silhouette B2B two individual bookings

gerelmx

Just received My confirmations for March15 and March 24, 2019

Two questions

1) When I log in to celebrity web site and add the reservation to my trips, the trips are in Hold and says expires tomorrow 07/25, the confirmation from Celebrity via my TA (Guest Copy) says deposit deadline July 31.

My TA ask me to go tomorrow to his office to sign the Celebrity Vouchers for the deposit.

Why this two dates?

2) In 2019 when web check in will open: We need to print a X-Pass for each booking?,

need some advice for check in at port for the 1st and the 2nd leg

We are in the same cabin for the 2 cruises

Celebrity treats each sailing as separate. Your onboard account will be closed at the end of the first cruise and a new account opened for the 2nd cruise. You will recieve a new sea pass for the 2nd cruise even if you are in the same cabin for both sailing.

If your travel agent or Celebrity are giving you non refundable OBC as a booking perk any amount you do not use on the first cruise is lost; it does not roll over to the 2nd cruise.

You only need the Xpress pass for the first cruise. A couple of days before the end of the first cruise you will receive instructions on when & where to get your sea pass for the 2nd leg.

Celebrity treats each sailing as separate. Your onboard account will be closed at the end of the first cruise and a new account opened for the 2nd cruise. You will recieve a new sea pass for the 2nd cruise even if you are in the same cabin for both sailing.

If your travel agent or Celebrity are giving you non refundable OBC as a booking perk any amount you do not use on the first cruise is lost; it does not roll over to the 2nd cruise.

You only need the Xpress pass for the first cruise. A couple of days before the end of the first cruise you will receive instructions on when & where to get your sea pass for the 2nd leg.

Thank you,

We choose as free perk GO BIG free Gratuities x 2 PAX on both cruises & Summer Savings

We book through a TA. On our next b2b cruise on Silhouette. I have 2 reservation ID, one for each cruise. The 2nd cruise reservation list both cruises, Cruise 1 and Cruise 2 with the grand total of cost for both cruises. Also show a $50 credit per person for booking a b2b.

We book through a TA. On our next b2b cruise on Silhouette. I have 2 reservation ID, one for each cruise. The 2nd cruise reservation list both cruises, Cruise 1 and Cruise 2 with the grand total of cost for both cruises. Also show a $50 credit per person for booking a b2b.

We have 2 individual reservations and 2 final payment dates, 2 promos summer savings $100 discount on each cruise and Go Big choose 1 free perk from 4, we choose free gratuities.

Bon Voyage

Maybe. But don't count on any special treatment for the second leg. It varies by hotel director and by how many passengers are doing back to back.

Some have reported a lunch on turnaround day, others not. Once we even had a lunch on a completely different day mid-cruise. Some have reported laundry specials. Some not. There might be other perks for B2B passengers. You will just have to wait and see.

Maybe. But don't count on any special treatment for the second leg. It varies by hotel director and by how many passengers are doing back to back.

Some have reported a lunch on turnaround day, others not. Once we even had a lunch on a completely different day mid-cruise. Some have reported laundry specials. Some not. There might be other perks for B2B passengers. You will just have to wait and see.

Thank you for your advice, What you receive from free accessories will be welcome, the rest will pay them at the price on Silhouette

Today a wake up with a surprise. When I check my bank account noticed 2 Celebrity charges for amount bigger 1.25% that the cruise ticket says for deposit amount. Also web site displays first leg in future cruises and 2nd leg continues in hold.

Called TA. She just call back and explains me that the 1.25% is a commission that my bank charged to my account that they only sees the deposit amount in the system, they ask for the monthly statement so this difference will be credited to my account. Never happened to me "bank commissions" in my past cruises.

The hold status for the 2nd leg was a mistake made by Celebrity they credited the two charges into a single account (the first leg), they say it's going to be fixed and wait 2 days to see it in the web site

Maybe the sea is going to be rough

• 3 weeks later...

we are doing a b2b on Silhouette in Jan 2018, first is a 7 day and we received a 50.00 discount and second is 12 day and we received 100.00 discount. This will be our first on Celebrity and first b2b. Can I say I am excited and can't wait. Any other benefits for b2b will be just that a benefit. And I can't imagine not being able to spend all my OBC.