Key lime pie crawl

flutist14_99

Kermits (200 Elizabeth Street, corner of Elizabeth and Greene) has everything flavored Key Lime - from traditional Key Lime Pie, frozen Key Lime pie on a stick dipped in dark chocolate, Strawberry Key Lime pie dipped in white chocolate, several varieties of key lime cookies, salsas, jellies, fudge, jellybeans, taffy, bark, tea, limeade, lotions, soaps, candles, key lime juice and cookbooks. I'm sure I'm forgetting something! They also offer samples of a lot of these items. That in itself could be your Key Lime crawl!

There is also a store called Key Lime Pie Factory, (414 Greene Street) not as big as Kermits, and they don't offer all of the samples as Kermits, but it is along the same idea.

At Amigos, (425 Greene Street) they offer a slice of each Kermits & Key Lime Pie Factory Pies together, but, they pour this raspberry syrup over each one that takes away from the flavors in my opinion. Plus, you don't know which pie is which?

Blue Heaven (729 Thomas Street) offers a Key Lime Pie with nice meringue that I haven't had, but have heard good things about!

Alfonso's (700 Front Street) offers a Key Lime Margarita, other restaurants may offer the same?

Virgilios (524 Duval Street) offers a Key Lime Pie Martini, again, other restaurants may offer the same?

Key West Winery (103 Simonton Street) offers a Key Lime Wine.

Duetto's offers Key Lime Gelato.

Key West Aloe (416 Greene Street) shop offers Key Lime Shower Gels and Lotions.

I hear that Key West Cakes (1014 White Street) has a really delicious Key Lime Cupcake too.

That is about all the Key Limeyness I can remember!

If you are sailing Royal Caribbean, I had one of the best Key Lime Pie's ever in the main dining room on the Freedom of the Seas in December!

Edited by wrcjr98
spelling & spacing

That is a pretty good list.

If I were coming to Key West and wanted to do a KLP excursion I think that I would start with the Key Lime Pie Factory, then go to Kermit's and finish up at Blue Heaven. That will give you a good sampling without getting an overdose.

Duetto's changes their flavors quite often but they have excellent gelato unlike some other places in town.

Mike:)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Key West Aloe on Duval has key lime cookies my mother used to love. They come in a box wiith a lime green wrapper. I have used and like their key lime shower gel and their lotions. They have a lemon shower gel I like alot too. Hubby likes their frangipani hand soaps.

I forget where it was, but once I bought in Key West a wonderful, delicious chocolate bar with a key lime filling. The chocolate and key lime flavors are fabulous together. This chocolate bar is worth lookinng for while in Key West.

Kermits (200 Elizabeth Street, corner of Elizabeth and Greene) has everything flavored Key Lime - from traditional Key Lime Pie, frozen Key Lime pie on a stick dipped in dark chocolate, Strawberry Key Lime pie dipped in white chocolate, several varieties of key lime cookies, salsas, jellies, fudge, jellybeans, taffy, bark, tea, limeade, lotions, soaps, candles, key lime juice and cookbooks. I'm sure I'm forgetting something! They also offer samples of a lot of these items. That in itself could be your Key Lime crawl!

There is also a store called Key Lime Pie Factory, (414 Greene Street) not as big as Kermits, and they don't offer all of the samples as Kermits, but it is along the same idea.

At Amigos, (425 Greene Street) they offer a slice of each Kermits & Key Lime Pie Factory Pies together, but, they pour this raspberry syrup over each one that takes away from the flavors in my opinion. Plus, you don't know which pie is which?

Blue Heaven (729 Thomas Street) offers a Key Lime Pie with nice meringue that I haven't had, but have heard good things about!

Alfonso's (700 Front Street) offers a Key Lime Margarita, other restaurants may offer the same?

Virgilios (524 Duval Street) offers a Key Lime Pie Martini, again, other restaurants may offer the same?

Key West Winery (103 Simonton Street) offers a Key Lime Wine.

Duetto's offers Key Lime Gelato.

Key West Aloe (416 Greene Street) shop offers Key Lime Shower Gels and Lotions.

I hear that Key West Cakes (1014 White Street) has a really delicious Key Lime Cupcake too.

That is about all the Key Limeyness I can remember!

If you are sailing Royal Caribbean, I had one of the best Key Lime Pie's ever in the main dining room on the Freedom of the Seas in December!

Great info thanks ..