Trouble with Princess's we site.

geocruiser

Zero problems but you couldn't get me to use Edge. I only used to use IE because it was required at work. In "real life" I haven't used a Microsoft browser since Firefox came on the scene in 2004. Now that I don't have to go to work anymore there is no reason I would ever use a Microsoft browser.

Zero problems but you couldn't get me to use Edge. I only used to use IE because it was required at work. In "real life" I haven't used a Microsoft browser since Firefox came on the scene in 2004. Now that I don't have to go to work anymore there is no reason I would ever use a Microsoft browser.

What do you use? Edge is not my favorite.

What do you use? Edge is not my favorite.

Firefox. I've been using it since 2004.

I use Thunderbird for my email. I can't stand web-based email. Why should I have to go to some web site just to read my mail?

Edited by Thrak

Princess.com has plenty of personality. It usually gets over its little fits and starts fairly quickly.

Personality... I like it! :)

Sometimes I think the Princess site is programmed and maintained by failed Wal Mart greeters. :rolleyes:

No problem getting to my Personalizer ... but yesterday & today the "Search a Cruise" has been acting up. Can't get information ... says it's due to a long running script. :confused:

Exactly what I've been dealing with all day! I wonder what is up?

Princess website is driving me crazy! I can access My Personalizer fine but to Search for a new cruise is impossible! :(. Come on Princess I'm sure you can afford Top Level Computer Geeks. Please get this problem fixed soon. Thank You...sorry for the rant ...just really frustrated!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Princess website is driving me crazy! I can access My Personalizer fine but to Search for a new cruise is impossible! :(. Come on Princess I'm sure you can afford Top Level Computer Geeks. Please get this problem fixed soon. Thank You...sorry for the rant ...just really frustrated!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm having the same problem. Yes, it's very frustrating!