UBP on GSC??

SSMcruises

Since GSC is a private island, does our UBP apply? Is food provided?

Thx. Just trying to figure out the details for our new itinerary

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes to both. Food is provided and the UBP applies in Great Stirrup Cay. Unlike at Harvest Cay which is an NCL private sort of island. But food and drinks are charged extra there.

Yes to both. Food is provided and the UBP applies in Great Stirrup Cay. Unlike at Harvest Cay which is an NCL private sort of island. But food and drinks are charged extra there.

Why would Great Stirrup Key, a private NCL island have inclusions and "Harvest Cay which is an NCL private sort of island" not have the same inclusions?

Why would Great Stirrup Key, a private NCL island have inclusions and "Harvest Cay which is an NCL private sort of island" not have the same inclusions?

I read somewhere that has to do with the agreement with Belize that they are able to have their native vendors and such on the property. So it's secluded from the rest of Belize, but with no UBP or free food. Wish it was like Labadi (similar RC area in Haiti), but it's not.

Great Stirrup Caye is NCL's private island.

Harvest Caye is a joint venture with Belize so is not NCL's private island.

Sit close to a bar on GSC. The waiter did not come around often enough so I would walk to the bar. Back to the chairs to deliver a drink to my wife, with mine 1/3 gone. Sit for a minute, and head back. It became a joke with the bartenders to see me so often. I came back with my empty cup so they would not think I was handing them out!

NCL moved the beverage station, bar, and dessert stations to separate buildings and put in more covered picnic tables during the renovations. They also switched to real dishes and silverware. So there are now waiters clearing dishes and wiping tables.

That's great. Any improvements to the north end?

That's great. Any improvements to the north end?

So,,,, let's do the dumb blonde thing,,, which way is north?

I posted a few pics of the unfinished Havens resort on the link below. And a tower which may be a future zip line. Taco bar is new. Paved walkways in front of the cabanas are new. Lots more loungers literally stuck in bushes to give some shade is new (and stupid).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2539744