Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

With my past guest discount:

Oct 4.2015 was listed at $786 for 11 days.

Oct 15.2015 was listed at $756 for 10 days.

But I was slow booking because of personal matters

Presently showing $878 and $838, I booked both legs, I now have a 21 day solo cruise for just over $2100 USD. If I had booked when it first showed up I would had the same cruise for less than $1900 USD for the same 21 days.

I was just going to post that. I just booked the Dream for Oct 15. I got an inside spa cabin which I am excited about. Wish I could do the week before also but I can't be away that long.

The repos/TAs are still good. I booked one for 15 nights for 1,500 including taxes/solo. Now I just have to hope for an upgrade. ;)

Which cruise line? Ship? Date? How much was the solo supplement? Double?

After final payment there can be deals on TAs but recently just because they reduce the base price. Still paying double for solos.

In April I paid $1000 solo including taxes on Celebrity Constellation TA to Rome for Guarantee inside.

Carnival dream out of San Juan in October inside can be had for $958. Take in consideration airfare for San Juan and New Orleans.

Strange but the air fair I got from Boston to San Juan is very good and the coming back from New Orleans to Boston was very high. I think because the return is on a Sunday. If I stay in Nola another two days I save $200.00 Rather spend that money on a hotel then air.

Strange but the air fair I got from Boston to San Juan is very good and the coming back from New Orleans to Boston was very high. I think because the return is on a Sunday. If I stay in Nola another two days I save $200.00 Rather spend that money on a hotel then air.

Especially in New Orleans!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking at a RCCL cruise 1/16 Saudi Arab 7 nights no single supplement. Has anyone been there?

You are thinking of going to Saudi Arabia for a week?:eek:

I have not been there but at this point in time I wouldn't book a

cruise to the Mid East. (just my opinion).

There is a meetup group going and I was considering it. I have seen it on The Amazing Race & the kardasians were recently there.

Hi:) I don't know what a "meetup group" is and the 2 tv shows?

Well, they probably travel differently than you and I......

If going overseas, I would choose the Med over Saudi Arabia anyway.

Don't make the mistake I almost just made: when I check on Royal Caribbean, sometimes it's easier to just check the price for two people and double it (this isn't when I'm shopping-- it's when I'm obsessively checking daily to look for price drops). Last night, they cut the supplement on a Bermuda cruise which makes my Canada trip a two week B2B. I thought yesterday that it was a drop. When I looked this morning for two, seemed like it had gone back up-- but it hadn't. It was the supplement that dropped to 150%. ALWAYS check price for the solo if that's what you're looking for!!

I am looking at a RCCL cruise 1/16 Saudi Arab 7 nights no single supplement. Has anyone been there?

Are you looking at the Splendour out of Dubai? Take another look at the port list. Saudi is not in the mix. UAE and Oman are. There are some interesting historical sites. Dubai and Abu Dhabi have some incredible modern architecture.

Tour with a group.

-Holly

Been there, have the long sleeve shirt, actually disembarking in Dubai Dec following the Suez passage on the Splendour

You are thinking of going to Saudi Arabia for a week?:eek:

I have not been there but at this point in time I wouldn't book a

cruise to the Mid East. (just my opinion).

There's likely not much I could write that would change your mind about the Middle East, but there can be incidents anywhere in the world.

I might have a warped sense of security risk, but I firmly believe that there's a bigger chance of someone being some sort of victim in South Florida where I grew up, than being a victim in the Middle East. It does not really matter to me that in one place the chances favor someone being a victim of a traffic incident, for example, as opposed to a rocket or other attack in the other place. Actually, where I live in the Middle East injuries and deaths from traffic incidents greatly outnumber those caused by terror or other attacks, even during times of armed hostilities, but I doubt the US and world news media reports those figures.

There's likely not much I could write that would change your mind about the Middle East, but there can be incidents anywhere in the world.

I might have a warped sense of security risk, but I firmly believe that there's a bigger chance of someone being some sort of victim in South Florida where I grew up, than being a victim in the Middle East. It does not really matter to me that in one place the chances favor someone being a victim of a traffic incident, for example, as opposed to a rocket or other attack in the other place. Actually, where I live in the Middle East injuries and deaths from traffic incidents greatly outnumber those caused by terror or other attacks, even during times of armed hostilities, but I doubt the US and world news media reports those figures.

I was just giving my opinion.....glad you are happy and safe (wherever

in the MidEast you are living)....I lived there many years ago.......

Carnival's 10/11 day cruises dropped about $200 today for guaranteed insides. The three cheapest in today's drop list are the Dream starting October 4th, 2015 from New Orleans to SJU; Sunshine starting November 28th, 2015 from Orlando to SJU; and Sunshine back again to Orlando on December 9th. These are all about $100/day all-in (fare+tax+tip). Other 10/11 days dropped also, but not to this level.

Need advice: would like to purchase a Bermuda cruise for very specific date this summer. However, it's $1700 currently on NCL in a solo cabin and $1600 on Celebrity in an inside gty. Should I book now or take the chance and wait for a price drop? Again, there's only 1 specific week that I could go. . .

Edited by JetSet2B

Just booked an interior on Carnival Breeze with $100 deposit, no OBC, Eastern on Dec 5 for 1100 total including Port taxes. Room type was 4E and have price guarantee up until 2 days from sailing. This means, I can upgrade to an OV or balcony. This current promotion ends at 12 midnight.

I originally planned to book the 11 nite Carnival Journey on the Sunshine, but when the TA pulled up to enter the deposit, the total dues was $800. I quickly changed my mind on that one! I just hope Matt is still the cruise director on the Breeze at that time. He makes the Breeze totally worth booking.

Just booked an interior on Carnival Breeze with $100 deposit, no OBC, Eastern on Dec 5 for 1100 total including Port taxes. Room type was 4E and have price guarantee up until 2 days from sailing. This means, I can upgrade to an OV or balcony. This current promotion ends at 12 midnight.

I originally planned to book the 11 nite Carnival Journey on the Sunshine, but when the TA pulled up to enter the deposit, the total dues was $800. I quickly changed my mind on that one! I just hope Matt is still the cruise director on the Breeze at that time. He makes the Breeze totally worth booking.

I am a solo cruiser also and booked on the Breeze for Dec. 5th. Welcome. Join our Roll Call and meet some of our cruisers. I am not sure who will be our cruise director. I like Matt and also Wee Jimmy. I paid $1138 and had one discount so far so I am at $1038. I check the fare viewer sometimes a couple times a day for any other last minute discounts but nothing for a while. I am at a 4C inside cabin. First time in an inside cabin so this will be a little strange.

Look forward to meeting you.

Sandy

Found a deal for Majesty of the Seas. 4-night cruise out of Miami in December for $663 oceanview or $1,002 junior suite - taxes + solo supplement included. With other discounts on top of that the price can't be beat.