Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Carnival's 10/11 day cruises dropped about $200 today for guaranteed insides. The three cheapest in today's drop list are the Dream starting October 4th, 2015 from New Orleans to SJU; Sunshine starting November 28th, 2015 from Orlando to SJU; and Sunshine back again to Orlando on December 9th. These are all about $100/day all-in (fare+tax+tip). Other 10/11 days dropped also, but not to this level.

I can't find the drop on the Dream Oct 4th sailing.

Can I assume that it was only to May 30 and is not longer available. Or am I searching wrong?

Carnival's 10/11 day cruises dropped about $200 today for guaranteed insides. The three cheapest in today's drop list are the Dream starting October 4th, 2015 from New Orleans to SJU; Sunshine starting November 28th, 2015 from Orlando to SJU; and Sunshine back again to Orlando on December 9th. These are all about $100/day all-in (fare+tax+tip). Other 10/11 days dropped also, but not to this level.

I could not find this either.

Just booked an interior on Carnival Breeze with $100 deposit, no OBC, Eastern on Dec 5 for 1100 total

This current promotion ends at 12 midnight.

Can I assume that it was only to May 30 and is not longer available. Or am I searching wrong?

Looks like the promotion ended May 30th and was only for the Dec 5th sailing.

It looks like it was a one-day promo, but there was nothing special about the fare (residency / military / etc). If there's a bright side, I noticed that for the Feb 2015 11/10 day Triumph cruise the cheapest guarantee fare was available two different times, so this might be back again.

Hi, Just wanted to let people know I just booked today a back to back cruise on the Carnival Dream-Oct.4th 11 nights,Oct 15th 10 nights. I am a past passenger with Carnival so I got some great rates with good obc's. I paid $1035.97 including port and taxes for an inside cabin(category 4B),with additional $100 obc from Carnival and $25 from my travel agency for the Oct.4th 11 night cruise. I paid $950.13 including port and taxes for the same inside cabin,with again $100.00 obc from Carnival and $25 from my travel agency,for the Oct.25 10 night cruises. I think these were pretty good deals! For past passengers of Carnival these are called journeys cruises,and you need to include your Carnival membership number to get these good rates. Thanks to whoever earlier this week posted about these cruises! Bye for now,Kendra

I just inquired after seeing an OV room on RCCLs Harmony of the Seas about a 2017 booking. Not wild about an OV room, but zero single supplement!

I'm guessing you're speaking about the single occupancy cabins on deck 4, therefore zero supplement. Harmony also has interior solo cabins

Hi, Just wanted to let people know I just booked today a back to back cruise on the Carnival Dream-Oct.4th 11 nights,Oct 15th 10 nights. I am a past passenger with Carnival so I got some great rates with good obc's. I paid $1035.97 including port and taxes for an inside cabin(category 4B),with additional $100 obc from Carnival and $25 from my travel agency for the Oct.4th 11 night cruise. I paid $950.13 including port and taxes for the same inside cabin,with again $100.00 obc from Carnival and $25 from my travel agency,for the Oct.25 10 night cruises. I think these were pretty good deals! For past passengers of Carnival these are called journeys cruises,and you need to include your Carnival membership number to get these good rates. Thanks to whoever earlier this week posted about these cruises! Bye for now,Kendra

See you Oct 15 Kendra:D

Edited by nomie

There's likely not much I could write that would change your mind about the Middle East, but there can be incidents anywhere in the world.

I might have a warped sense of security risk, but I firmly believe that there's a bigger chance of someone being some sort of victim in South Florida where I grew up, than being a victim in the Middle East. It does not really matter to me that in one place the chances favor someone being a victim of a traffic incident, for example, as opposed to a rocket or other attack in the other place. Actually, where I live in the Middle East injuries and deaths from traffic incidents greatly outnumber those caused by terror or other attacks, even during times of armed hostilities, but I doubt the US and world news media reports those figures.

My hubby works for the US Dept. of Defense, so I'm able to get some insider info (don't tell him I told you :o) and there's no way in hell he'd let me go anywhere to/in the Middle East nowadays, whether on a cruise or otherwise. And our relationship is NOT the traditional marriage...meaning, neither one of us ever tells the other they're not allowed/can't/forbidden to do something. So, if he's willing to forbid me going there, I KNOW that it's a serious risk and I'd not go as, #1 an American, #2 an American woman, and #3 and American woman traveling solo! Just my educated two-cents worth.

Looks like Azamara's trying to fill up their Athens to Dubai repo with a huge price drop today.

Total cost: $3137 (fares / tax / tips) for an inside, $3542 for an oceanview

(cheapest per-day Azamara cruise there is now at just over $200/day all-in, even with the hefty Suez Canal port charges)

15 Nights Suez Canal Voyage

19 October 2015 - 03 November 2015

Ship: Azamara Quest

Itinerary: Athens (Piraeus) - Greece Rhodes - Greece Kas - (Turquoise Coast) - Turkey Limassol - Cyprus Suez Canal (Passage) Muscat - Oman Dubai - United Arab Emirates Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Edited by RandoCalrissian

Just booked 10 night Norwegian Gem for 11/23/15 for $669 +$175 tax leaving and returning NYC. Visiting San Juan, st. Thomas, BVI

Many thanks. I couldn't resist. Don't find many without the extra supplement this far out. And during a holiday week!

Now to pack for cold and warm weather in the same suitcase.

good price 16 night Barcelona Transatlantic ending in Houston. $1106 inside, 1700 balcony. Only way I would book it is if the one way airfares comes down.:eek:

I haven't done a Transatlantic personally, but just a suggestion. Inquire what NCL is charging for airfare one way. Sometimes the cruise line can be quite reasonable on one way and international.

I haven't done a Transatlantic personally, but just a suggestion. Inquire what NCL is charging for airfare one way. Sometimes the cruise line can be quite reasonable on one way and international.

Good idea. I was checking using discount sites.

I just did a transatlantic on celebrity and my flight from Amsterdam to Philly was $460 direct flight.

WOW..that is fantastic:D

NCL rate $1100.

Final cruise price with taxes $1271. But airfare for Barcelona and Galveston are just too high.

It was cheaper years ago when I flew to Rome for the transatlantic.

NCL rate $1100.

Final cruise price with taxes $1271. But airfare for Barcelona and Galveston are just too high.

It was cheaper years ago when I flew to Rome for the transatlantic.

Did you check airfare to Philly or coast then separate to Galveston. Maybe southwest when u hit the states. May be a pain to switch but may save money