Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Studio in Breakaway for solo cruiser is cheaper per person than the per person rate if two are traveling.

Just booked 7 nights for $552 with a $25 OBC.

Thanks for posting; I don't like those little solo cabins but the price is tempting. Got one on hold while I give this some thought :)

Thanks for posting; I don't like those little solo cabins but the price is tempting. Got one on hold while I give this some thought :)

I stayed in a studio on Breakaway and in an inside cabin on Getaway (because it was cheaper on that particular cruise). Except for the bathroom, I found it the same amount of living space. I preferred the studio because of its location and am doing the studio again on Breakaway in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Studio in Breakaway for solo cruiser is cheaper per person than the per person rate if two are traveling.

Thanks for posting this, I just booked a studio cabin also for $552 including taxes and port fees. It was the Getaway 7 night Western Caribbean 12/4 - 12/11/2016. Great price!!

Thanks for posting this, I just booked a studio cabin also for $552 including taxes and port fees. It was the Getaway 7 night Western Caribbean 12/4 - 12/11/2016. Great price!!

That sail date plus Dec 11-18 are $422 ($552 with taxes and port fees). I too winded up booking the 12/4 -12/11/2016 for the Getaway plus 11/26-12/3 on the Escape for $799 - 2 weeks on Breakaway-class ships, not a bad way to spend one's birthday next year. :p

That sail date plus Dec 11-18 are $422 ($552 with taxes and port fees). I too winded up booking the 12/4 -12/11/2016 for the Getaway plus 11/26-12/3 on the Escape for $799 - 2 weeks on Breakaway-class ships, not a bad way to spend one's birthday next year. :p

Sounds awesome! I'm thinking about doing the same. Waiting until I get my FCC next week while I'm on the Breakaway.

Thanks for sharing, though I think you meant the Getaway. I booked that ship at that price for the December 4-11, 2016 sailing.

Thanks for sharing, though I think you meant the Getaway. I booked that ship at that price for the December 4-11, 2016 sailing.

Last February I booked a last minute cruise and then an inside cabin with the single supplement was less money than

a studio and the Getaway was cheaper than the Breakaway.

Thanks to this message board, I'm booked on the Getaway for December 4th to 11th 2016. :) I'm already booked on the Getaway on March 6th 2016 for the VTG 20's, 30's & 40's solo cruise with a different itinerary, but one week is not enough time to do everything on a big cruise ship. I wish could book both weeks in December as a B2B cruise. I look forward to seeing you all onboard in 593 days.

Thanks to this message board, I'm booked on the Getaway for December 4th to 11th 2016. :) I'm already booked on the Getaway on March 6th 2016 for the VTG 20's, 30's & 40's solo cruise with a different itinerary, but one week is not enough time to do everything on a big cruise ship. I wish could book both weeks in December as a B2B cruise. I look forward to seeing you all onboard in 593 days.

What is VTG?

It is the name of a Travel Agency and CC prohibits the naming of TA's.

Personally, that travel agent is a ripoff especially when NCL solo fares are concerned - one gets better deal(s) elsewhere or directly from NCL itself. Just compare the prices between the 2 and you'll see what I mean....

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Carnival Vista from Miami, 5 nights, inside cabin on December 11th 2016 is $802 including tax and port fees.

I'm going to watch the price and consider doing a back to back cruise after the Getaway December 4th-11th, 7 night cruise for $522 including tax and port fees.

Lois R - Thanks for the reminder about the cruise critic policy, so I won't answer Single_dreamer's question. :o

Single_dreamer - I'm sure you will find the answer to your question. I encourage you to consider joining an organized solo travel group which are a lot of fun, with group dinners, group excursions, theme nights and at least one open bar event per cruise. :D

maywell - I have found that TAs will match prices if you ask. I'm paying the same price and will receive the same OBC credit if I had booked directly with NCL for my March 6th 2016 solo group cruise.

Edited by insighttoronto

This is not a super-duper deal, but decent price for solo.

Norwegian Sky

4-night Bahamas (RT Miami)

December 5-9

inside $299

oceanview $374

balcony $599

December 12-16

inside $329

oceanview $419

balcony $599

(plus port fees/taxes on all fares quoted above)

Not a bad deal considering the latest news that NCL Sky will become inclusive of some alcoholic beverage drinks (up to $11, as I read it) in 2016. That is unless the above dates are excluded from the "deal".

Anyone ready to go this weekend???? NCL Breakaway inside solo leaving on 26 April for $549 plus tax. Total $752 and you get a $25 OBC.

Wish I could this weekend. I am so ready to cruise again. I have to wait until December. I will be on Breakaway and also get a $25 OBC with my studio.

Wish I could this weekend. I am so ready to cruise again. I have to wait until December. I will be on Breakaway and also get a $25 OBC with my studio.

I wish I could go too but maybe someone will be able to take advantage of it. I need to get on a ship!!!!!

How long before a ship sails do you normally book a cruise? I see a price increase in the Getaway and I was waiting until two weeks before, is that a good time.?

I book a cruise when I think it is a good price for what I will get. I worry about price drops/discounts later.

Most of my cruises are booked more than a year ahead of time, so right now I have one for Sept.12.2016 but on the other-hand last December I had to go to Miami anyway and noticed a cheap cruise on the Carnival Breeze and booked it only ten(10) days before it sailed.

Look at your budget, check what a cruise will give and book if the numbers are right. Already I had seen good bookings that because I waited a day or two to talk to the person I normally travel with vanish in that 24-48 hour period because others took it.

So book as soon as you see something you want and can afford I say, waiting for cheaper prices can back-fire on you.

However, I do admit to missing out on some sweet pricings because I was already committed to another sailing.