Can you logon to Princess website?

goblue

Trying to logon to Princess website last night and today and kept getting 'system can't find your email address or password' info.

Tried 'forgot my password' option on the login panel and it also came back saying can't find me but I know I'm there.

Called Princess today and the rep said to use Chrome and logon (I tried both IE and Firefox and neither recognize me).

Did this happen to any one ? I know I didn't change pw and I logon about 10 days ago to price a future tour :mad:

Trying to logon to Princess website last night and today and kept getting 'system can't find your email address or password' info.

Tried 'forgot my password' option on the login panel and it also came back saying can't find me but I know I'm there.

Called Princess today and the rep said to use Chrome and logon (I tried both IE and Firefox and neither recognize me).

Did this happen to any one ? I know I didn't change pw and I logon about 10 days ago to price a future tour :mad:

Well, I tried it on Chrome - no problem. Then tried via Internet Explorer - again got right in.

Seems Reps often suggest changing Browser, but that is usually not the problem. Often the ID is mistyped but not obviously. Does Princess pre-load your ID ? Sometimes the pre-loaded id looks correct but does not work. Same ID typed works OK.

I had no problem logging in.

Edited by Tedferg

still no luck - no pre-typed ID - didn't let computer remember the id.

I had to use the other way last night (booking id and dob) to get into personalizer in order to update passport info and double-checked my id in the profile and it's there.

But now I'm like 'poof' gone from their system.

Will call them again and hope to get some one that knows what he/she is talking about ...instead of telling me to use chrome ! :eek:

still no luck - no pre-typed ID - didn't let computer remember the id.

I had to use the other way last night (booking id and dob) to get into personalizer in order to update passport info and double-checked my id in the profile and it's there.

But now I'm like 'poof' gone from their system.

Will call them again and hope to get some one that knows what he/she is talking about ...instead of telling me to use chrome ! :eek:

I would call them and have them reset your log on info.

weird. are you copying and pasting your user name? sometimes that adds a space you don't expect. also is the capitalization of your password correct?

their website is not as well done and user friendly as it can be. i keep getting 404 errors on pages because it logs me out and i have to logback in but it's not obvious.

called Princess again and this time got another lady that was willing to go in to profile and take a peek.

lo-n-behold, my email address was 'changed' when DH booked a new cruise a week ago thru Costco and somehow his email address was placed in my profile :eek: even the rep said everyone has their own profile and login and should not be 'messed/mixed up' like this with new booking. DH insisted it's Princess screw up and he's innocent :rolleyes:

Oh and even worse, found out he and I have different membership # !!!!:confused: (not the A/B of the last character - completely diff # !)

So the rep reset the email in my profile and I'm back on business again.

Thanks to everyone's help/suggestion - love Cruise Critics folks ! you guys are great ...

called Princess again and this time got another lady that was willing to go in to profile and take a peek.

lo-n-behold, my email address was 'changed' when DH booked a new cruise a week ago thru Costco and somehow his email address was placed in my profile :eek: even the rep said everyone has their own profile and login and should not be 'messed/mixed up' like this with new booking. DH insisted it's Princess screw up and he's innocent :rolleyes:

Oh and even worse, found out he and I have different membership # !!!!:confused: (not the A/B of the last character - completely diff # !)

Thanks to everyone's help/suggestion - love Cruise Critics folks ! you guys are great ...

Does he have a world cruise booked that you don't know about? :eek:

Glad its fixed.

Make sure you don't have multiple membership numbers. My dad ended up with 3 of them and Princess had to consolidate them into one so his cruise credits counted properly.

No problem for me.

Had a problem before but now resolved.

I also am having the same problems. Change from Foxfire to IE and still won't go. It will only let me type in 8 characters. I have 9 in the password. I just simply doesn't allow the next digit. they have also made it hard to find where to log in. I'll call them in the morning.

My password is limited to 8 characters too, but it has always been that way.

True, in the past I have used one with less digits but when I changed it, shouldn't it have rejected my password instead of saying "password updated".

I guess I have to call them.

Wonder if it stored just 8 digits of a 9 digit password you typed but does not accept it if you, unknowingly, type 9 digits to Login :confused:

Edited by Tedferg