Not the usual holiday video

joe_90

I found this by accident and hope I am allowed to post it. Whisper as I have never seen before.

https://youtu.be/QhEuTaxcSg8

Appreciate this sharing with the nice use of the drone video. Interesting!! Agree that the music choice adds a nice touch of class.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from my latest live/blog at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 21,477 views for this reporting and visual sharing that includes Cape Town, all along the South Africa coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

Great video. Drone pilot did a nice job in the dark. I'm guessing early morning as the decks appear empty and there's very little traffic on shore. Actually makes me a little sad as we're in a void right now with no future cruise booked and really no particular cruise we're considering.

Edited by Randyk47

Super video.... though not sure on the legality of the pilot! Certainly in the UK you cant fly after dark and the drone must always be in eyesight.

He has a facebook page with loads of other clips. One in particular makes me think he cant be a pro with a license and flying legally... This one!.... but who knows!

I'd love to try it though!

My drone is in mothballs until the Cloud and Wind return to London next year, but sorely tempted to buy a Mavic to take to the Caribbean in March.

(June - Dartford Bridge on the Thames leaving London).... I'm not as accomplished a pilot as the fella in the OP clip! lol Edited by les37b