Nude Charter

Jane2357

A question concerning nude cruises which occurs to me is how does the staff adjust to it all?

there was an extensive thread on this topic a while back if i recall, and many people said the crew loved the nude charters because the people were very nice and also tipped exceptionally well.

A question concerning nude cruises which occurs to me is how does the staff adjust to it all?

Also, it it reallly nude all the time, all over - or just in certain areas or decks?

Finally, why? Virtually everyone old enough to afford to cruise looks better clothed.

They must be dressed in the MDR and specialty restaurants. They must also be dressed whenever in port and when the Captain announces that for whatever reason, they must be clothed.

Celebrity is also chartered for a Swingers cruise. That one appears to have more leeway for their cruisers, including "playrooms" for sexual activities. Cabin doors must always be closed and no sexual activity can take place in public other than in the playrooms.

Staff is allowed to take the cruise off if this kind of cruise is against their religious convictions. The cruisers are also told they must respect all crew members and will be put off the ship if any of their rules are violated.

there was an extensive thread on this topic a while back if i recall, and many people said the crew loved the nude charters because the people were very nice and also tipped exceptionally well.

This certainly was true with the Atlantis chartered cruises I have been on.

• 3 weeks later...

A word about packing and dressing for dinner. Nudists pack ALOT. On the Carnival Legend BNTT Cruise, the ship announced that this trip they broke a record for the MOST luggage that they ever handled.

At dinner, dress was always More formal then a regular cruise, thou more sexy/classy for the ladies. On formal night Tux's were very common.

Nudist are CLEAN people, when your naked all day you tend to shower often. And why not, its easy when nude.

Nudist are GOOD tippers and LESS demanding of the crew. Many have heard this from crew members themselves.

At night 75 to 80% are dressed ,but a small number of passengers will NEVER get dressed all week. The eat at the buffet and pack in a carry on.

To use the expression that is used by many other groups 'If I had to explain it , you wouldn't understand' But our 'Clothing Optional Cruises' (optional because you Don't have to be nude) are the best by far.

How much do we know about how people have behaved in our cabin on preceding cruises any time? Hotels, cruise ships, any temporary accommodation that others have used bear the same risks as a nude cruise, IMO (or lack of risk).

How much do we know about how people have behaved in our cabin on preceding cruises any time? Hotels, cruise ships, any temporary accommodation that others have used bear the same risks as a nude cruise, IMO (or lack of risk).

Very true.....you would never stay in a hotel room/cruise cabin or eat in a restaurant again if you started over thinking the possibilities

Very true.....you would never stay in a hotel room/cruise cabin or eat in a restaurant again if you started over thinking the possibilities

Thanks guys.:mad: Now I'm thinking about it.:(

I guess I'll be wearing this on my next cruise - or dinner out.;)

radiation_suit.jpg.7ac0bbd7453fb55a726a4d8e3bbab490.jpg

• 2 years later...

I know our favourite ship the Independence has been used on a naked charter before, we have fun on her walking around the decks wondering what went on here or there! Only wish we could have a nude charter leaving a UK port. Not interested in flying. Always find when we are in the company of naked strangers, whether it be on the beach or club they are always a lot more friendly. We always have a balcony when cruising and I will invariably indulge in nude sunbathing out there when at sea.

I know our favourite ship the Independence has been used on a naked charter before, we have fun on her walking around the decks wondering what went on here or there! Only wish we could have a nude charter leaving a UK port. Not interested in flying. Always find when we are in the company of naked strangers, whether it be on the beach or club they are always a lot more friendly. We always have a balcony when cruising and I will invariably indulge in nude sunbathing out there when at sea.

What you need is a nude flight to get you to your nude charter. :D