Locating available cabins on specific Oceania sailings

elena7seas

Hi Oceania cruisers:

I am researching a Baltic itinerary for my first cruise on Oceania.

Can anyone please tell me if there is a website that shows the available cabins for Oceania?

I am well-acquainted with the travel agency website that shows 15 available cabins in each category for Celebrity, RCCL, HAL, etc.

Is there such a thing available for Oceania? If so, can you help me with how to locate it? I have tried everything I can think of to locate it via Google or even this forum, and so far am not having any success.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

I haven't done this myself before because we use a TA, but I just proved to myself that you CAN find this info.

Just go to http://oceaniacruises.com and search for a cruise. Then start the booking process. Pick your preferred room category and the available rooms will appear. You can get the information without giving credit card information!

Not knowing which cruise you were looking for, I just picked any cruise ...

But it can be done!

Mura

I have booked a favorite cabin with Oceania on a weekend on two occasions when my TA wasn't available. I didn't want to risk not getting it especially a aft cabin. I then send a email to Oceania to release the booking to the TA.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Usuing your instructions, I did log in and located the list of available cabins in each category. I find this process to be a bit cumbersome if you are not familiar with the ships. Also, it relies on someone else's version of what the most desirable cabins are, in terms of the cabins that are listed.

What I was hoping to find was a series of deck plans for each specific cruise that would show all of the available cabins marked right on the deck plans, as can be found for Celebrity, etc.

Does anyone know if such a website exists?

We are looking for a 14 day cruise on the Marina, preferably in August of September 2013. We are looking for a veranda cabin, midships or nearly midships. I haven't done enought research yet to know which category would give us the best value. We usually sail Concierge Class or Aqua Class on Celebrity.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Just what I am looking for

Just come from the Diamond Princess and it is easy to find

that out.

Maybe someone can tell me what is available in Owners

and Oceania Suite's on the following Riviera

Black Sea Explorer 25 - July - 2013

Istanbul to Athens

Sacred Sanctuaries 6- Aug - 2013

Athens to Istanbul

Burnt out from nutting out 3 cruises and the RTW ticket :p

I just played the game...

As of this moment there are 5 Oceania Suites available on Sacred Sanctuaries (12008, 12010, 12017, 12006 and 12009) but the Owners Suites are waitlisted. Vista Suites are available if you don't mind being in front.

It's the opposite situation for the Black Sea cruise -- The OS is available but VS and OC are not.

I cannot comment on the desirability of any of the OCs on Sacred Sanctuaries ...

The form DOES allow you to ask about a specific stateroom.

Mura

Thanks everyone for your help.

Usuing your instructions, I did log in and located the list of available cabins in each category. I find this process to be a bit cumbersome if you are not familiar with the ships. Also, it relies on someone else's version of what the most desirable cabins are, in terms of the cabins that are listed.

What I was hoping to find was a series of deck plans for each specific cruise that would show all of the available cabins marked right on the deck plans, as can be found for Celebrity, etc.

Does anyone know if such a website exists?

We are looking for a 14 day cruise on the Marina, preferably in August of September 2013. We are looking for a veranda cabin, midships or nearly midships. I haven't done enought research yet to know which category would give us the best value. We usually sail Concierge Class or Aqua Class on Celebrity.

Thanks again for all of your help.

First off, the Site that you are seeking does not exist, at least not in the form that you describe.

I must tell you, however, that in the cabin categories that you are considering, there is simply not enough difference between the cabins to warrant the amount of research that you are putting into this.

Any printed or online deck plan will inform you about the location of the staterooms and how they relate to the rest of the ship.

b_115800.jpg

Booking 9070 versus 9072 or 9074 moves you fifteen or twenty feet down the hall....and the cabins are absolutely identical....you won't even notice the difference.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe when you go through the booking process on the O website and pull up your preferred category they will only list a few available cabins ion that category, not all. Your best bet is to use a good TA who will provide all the info you need.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe when you go through the booking process on the O website and pull up your preferred category they will only list a few available cabins ion that category, not all. Your best bet is to use a good TA who will provide all the info you need.

Default is seven each catergory. Type in what you want to see if also available. Quick, easy, and no phone time with TA or O. Do this as often as you wish as things can change by the minute.

So I presume that when I checked this morning on someone else's behalf and only saw five OCs listed, that those were the only ones left?

Mura

No Ma'am, they were only the first five.

When the number of available cabins dips below five, THEN you see the "only ones left".

Okay, then, I guess I was confused because an earlier poster said (or I thought he said) they were listed by sevens, not fives ...

It doesn't really matter to me, I just like to be able to know if I'm be helpful at all ... We always go through our TA rather than trying to control this on our own!

Mura

Does this only work on the American web site, because I cannot see where on the UK web site you can actually book a cruise. The only thing I can see is it says to Request a Quote.!!

Any pointers please.

Edited by LEESRE

Does this only work on the American web site, because I cannot see where on the UK web site you can actually book a cruise. The only thing I can see is it says to Request a Quote.!!

Any pointers please.

Yes, it only applies to the American site.

• 3 years later...
Four years down the road and I wondered if this has changed at all?

I do like to research what cabins are available in my own time rather than wait on the phone if I'm planning a cruise.

Janet is right - we can't name sites but there is a way of finding all the cabins on Oceania - tedious but it works. If it shows 7 cabins available in a category click on View all cabins and the numbers keep changing if there are more available. Keep doing it til you don't see anything new. Also if you have the deck plan in front of you, you can put in a cabin number and click the looking glass icon to see if it is available.

<snip>

Can anyone please tell me if there is a website that shows the available cabins for Oceania?

<snip>

Is there such a thing available for Oceania? If so, can you help me with how to locate it? I have tried everything I can think of to locate it via Google or even this forum, and so far am not having any success.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Google is your friend. It can be tiresome to do, and you may have to visit a number of sites or change your search criteria before you find one that doesn't require you to surrender some form of contact information, but the sites are there.

There are several on-line travel agencies which are able to show all available O cabins in a given category. They provide either a list or, better yet, a deck plan with blinking dots (generally red) in the open cabins.

As a side note, it seems that the site I use is up to date. I booked my next cruise on Riviera soon after the itinerary was published, using my local TA. Before I called, I scouted and chose a cabin on the deck plan available on one of the web sites, which showed about 50 cabins available in that category. I called my local agent, and had an e-mail within about 20 minutes confirming the reservation and my chosen cabin. Out of curiosity, I went to the on-line site and checked. My cabin no longer showed as available.

The "red dots" site has always been my friend ;) however, it hasn't been giving cabin availability recently for "O". Maybe it was the dot co dot uk site that I've been using, I'll try dot com.

If it's the site I'm thinking your using, it doesn't show available cabins in the U.S. either. Still works for other cruise brands.