Nachi cocom ?

5280mom

We made a reservation at Nachi back in September for our visit next week. I only received a Paypal confirmation, nothing from Nachi itself. Is this sufficient as our receipt? I've emailed but have yet to receive a response.

You should get a response from them within a day or two - you can email them - Make sure you carry something that shows you made the deposit -

I would recommend sharing a taxi to and from as it is $20 each way -

Great Beach - not overcrowded like many others

Any emails from Nachi might get caught in your Spam filter.

Print out your Paypal receipt just in case; we always pay the balance in cash.

Sharing a taxi is a great idea - the $17+tip fare covers up to 4 passengers; check your roll call or we have even had luck just making an announcement to the line of passengers waiting for cabs. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

We have been to Mr Sanchos several times and enjoyed the many drinks and food items that are available as all inclusive.

Has anyone been to both Mr Sanchos and Nachi Cocom that can give an apples to apples comparison and which they liked better?

We have been to Mr Sanchos several times and enjoyed the many drinks and food items that are available as all inclusive.

Has anyone been to both Mr Sanchos and Nachi Cocom that can give an apples to apples comparison and which they liked better?

I researched this same question a few months back to determine which we would enjoy more. From what I read Mr. Sanchos is a more livelier upbeat fun party atmosphere vs. Nachi Cocom is a more quiet and private adult area. Although Nachi sounded nice with the limited # of persons there, next week when we are in Cozumel it shouldn't be that crowded. We decided on Mr. Sanchos because of the new pool bar that was added and good food reviews so we shall see how it goes. Good Luck on your choice, anywhere is better than being at home at work.:D

Edited by 13cheermom

We've been to both. As mentioned above, Mr. Sanchos is livelier, offers water toys and other options (for more money) and is where we tend to go when my two 20-something daughters cruise with us.

Nachi is quiet, relaxing, not crowded (limited to 100 guests per day), offers no water toys but does offer beach massage, tends to attract fewer families/kids, and is our preferred choice when it is just the wife and I. IMHO the food and drinks at Nachi are slightly superior to what is offered at Mr. Sanchos.

Your call! :)

We choose Nachi Cocom for our Jan 3rd Magic cruise. I checked one of the ships in port websites and it showed 5 other ships and a total of 19,000 passengers in port the day we are in cozumel. Much rather have 100 max people then big huge party crowds. Personal preference. I heard they are both great.

We were in Nachi comcom in Oct. there was only 6 other couples on the beach. only 2 ship in port that day. Really quiet--- the food ---was a lot and all good. Drinks were weak but what we excepted that . the sandy beach was small. Water OK no snorkeling. We did have a umbrella. Good service. Taxi tried to rip us off ----check b4 getting in one--- both ways.

We got our response fast but went into our spam folder. Told to bring with us which we did. but they had us on the sheet for the day. no problem